1

If it came down to it, Jesse Swanson would go back and relive his time at barden over and over again.

If it came down to it, Jesse would want his barden lift back just because he was happy-- him and Beca were happy. And he missed those days.

Yet here they were- living in what seemed to be the smallest apartment in all of the world, Beca working two jobs, Jesse working as an intern (so no pay) and everything crumbling down.

What was supposed to be a happy loving relationship, in a Nice house (Maybe a two-story) both of them with really good jobs that left just enough time to see each other, wasn't coming true.

Jesse barely saw Beca.

The only time he saw her was if he got up in the middle of the Night(Even that was rare with here hours). He was lucky if he got to see her during lunch or at their poor excuse for a house.

He was damn lucky to have her as it is- with all of Becas built up walls and her always shutting people out- he was lucky. If it wasn't for the fact that they had to grow older and move on with their lives, Jesse would've loved to stay at Barden with the trebles and the bellas - even Bumper! If it meant that he would be able to marry Beca there and raise what would be their inevitable aca- children, he'd stay.

But he couldn't.

Because he had to get older. And Yes, he loved that it was with Beca. He just wished that they had it a little bit better with the living arrangements. And job arrangements. And all type of arrangements.

While most of their friends stayed in Georgia and Louisiana, Beca and Jesse moved out to L.A. It was beautiful- Beca's dream from the very beginning. But what started out as a dream was now turning into a nightmare.