10

Jesse never felt his impact. He can't remember who saved him, the face unfamiliar. They saved him though, and if they didn't, he wouldnt be here. With his Beca and his happiness. But going home today, he found something different, something surprising with Beca. An he'd never believe his eyes.

There, Beca Mitchell sat, in the middle of their messy unmade bed, crying her heart out. Broken, incomprehensible words and sobs mixed together, forming her only thoughts that could be spewed out.

Beca Mitchell had never been a crier, never was the type to get emotional but somehow today she had failed at that.

Waking up that morning to an empty bed had scared Beca. She thought he had left, because not only was there no baby but there was no Beca. And that's when it all came crashing down. She'd never be a mom, she got her hopes up and they were crushed. Watching Jesse break down the way he did, broke her.

She had never realized how much her life had changed until she realized she wanted the change. She wanted the baby the more she thought about it. She wanted more than one baby, she wanted kids and grandkids, she wanted the wedding and the honeymoon.

However, most importantly, she wanted the happiness. She wanted the love. She wanted it all, but she only wanted it with Jesse. And here she was, thinking he'd left, left the dream, left her behind.

"Becs....? Babe what's wrong? " Jesse's concerned voice filled her ears, the sound soothing, yet so unfamiliar.

"Jess... I... " Beca couldn't find the words to tell him what was wrong, her tongue tied.

~~~~~~~~cliffy ~~~~~~~~