2

Beca Mitchell was short tempered, witty, and very boxed in. Unless you were Jesse Swanson of course. She had shut Jesse out again without even realizing it. She never saw him anymore, and her jobs were driving her up a wall.

Beca missed her nerd. She missed being able to relax. Missed being able to have a good nights sleep.

She even missed those damn movications nights.

With the hours of her jobs barely giving her time to think, she was also busy working on need mixes. She usually worked on them during her 25 minute lunch break- that is if she wasn't interrupted by one of her bosses forcing her to work through her lunch.

If it came down to it, Beca would love to live in a box with Jesse, as long as she had him- Yes Beca Mitchell was sorta a sap now- but she couldn't live in a box unfortunately. But she could live with Jesse.

With all her hours getting to her, she just shut down again. Work was the only thing on her mind. Not once has she called Jesse during lunch or during a bathroom break. Not once would she text him- even if it was just a Stupid emoji. Not once would she just ask for a day off- just to be with him.

She couldn't. Because she had gotten older. More wiser- as she liked to put it. But if it was someone else, they'd say shes acting stupid. Beca Mitchell had gotten older, had let her walls build up again, had let everything at her Job take over her. She had fallen deep into her dark world ago.

She'd like to say Jesse breaking down her walls was temporary thing- and maybe it was. Maybe this was Where they were headed now. To the end of the line with their relationship hanging on a thread. At least they hadnt ended up like their parents(something Beca was thakful for).

Beca was thankful for her nerd and how long they'd been together. She was thankful for the fact that he tried so hard. She was just thankful. He was too. But they didn't know if they could go on like this anymore.