11

"Jess....I...." Beca couldn't find the words to tell him what was wrong, she was tongue tied. Finally after her breathing had calmed, and she had found her way into his lap, she sighed, nuzzling into his neck.

"I'm sorry I messed up being the mother of your children and I mess up being your girlfriend and I mess up being your wife and I mess it all up. I'm so sorry I mess us up all the time." As her tears started pouring some more, she gripped onto his back, her nails clawing through his shirt. She wanted it all with him but she felt like a failure.

"Baby....Becs look at me." Jesse lifted her head up with a finger under her chin, his lips meeting her forehead, nose, both cheeks and hovering very closely over her lips. "You didn't mess anything up. It just wasn't the time for us honey. That's okay- we have the rest of our lives."

Beca understood where Jesse was coming from but something still didn't settle right. "Jess I was so scared you left me today! The bed was empty and I thought you left cause I keep messing up." She bowed her head and sniffed, trying to calm down.

"No honey, I was just out. There's something else on your mind Becs, speak me." He sat there, looking at her as he thumbed small circles into her hips.

She sighed deeply and finally looked up at him, speaking in a small voice. "I want to be a mother. And I want to have more than one kid. And I want t be a grandmother. And I want to get a dog. I want to renew out vows every year after we finally get married. And i want to go on family trips and get gray hairs and get old and saggy. But there's only one person I want to do this with."

Jesse raised his eyebrow, waiting for her to continue as he watched her more intently. He hummed, signaling for her to continue.

"I only want to do it with you." And she kissed him, tears transferring from her cheeks to his as their lips met. He took into appreciation how every time they kissed, his stomach flipped and a shock was sent from his head to his toes. He knew he had to make her feel just as great as she made him feel, so as they kissed, he planned. He planned something beautiful for his girlfriend,
something she won't expect and something she'd absolutely love.

~
The next morning, after Beca and Jesse had spent the night reminiscing about their past and wanting for their future, Jesse was up bright and early. It was known Beca was never a morning person and she was most definitely a heavy sleeper so his plan would work perfectly.

After getting out of bed, Jesse showered, washed his hair and made himself look presentable. Leaving Beca a note beside their bed, he was off, taking a drive to the stores he had too. First the jewelers, the corner store, and lastly the florist. Picking up what he needed to, Jesse headed home an hour and a half later.

As he entered their small home, he found Beca still sleeping and chuckled to himself. Jesse sat on the edge of the bed and watched her for a little, noticing the way her chest rose an gel with every breathe and the way her nose twitched occasionally. He was in love with this women and he wouldn't have it any other way. Finally, pressing a kiss to her forehead, he stepped out the room ready to prepare all meals of the day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

He knew Beca would wake up sometime around 2, and checking the time it was only 10:30. Jesse prepared lunch first, making them two simple salads, adding extra of what she liked, and prepped what he would need for their chicken stir fry dinner. Lastly, he prepped breakfast, knowing he would cook it when she woke up for her to have something warm and enjoyable.

Finishing that, he put the flowers in a vase and set to clean around the house. Their wasn't much to clean but he picked up what he could, dusted and mopped. He wanted Beca to do nothing today, he just wanted to spoil her and make her happy.

When Beca finally woke up, she brushed her teeth and set out to find Jesse. She found him on the couch, reading something on his phone, and plopped down next to him. Feeling her weight, he put his phone down and smiled, kissing her a good morning.

"Hungry, my love?" He asked as he pushed back stray hairs from her face.

"Mmm, not yet no." Examining his outfit, her brows furrowed. "Why are you dressed?" She looked up at him, confused.

"I went out and did a couple things this morning while you slept. By the way, today is your day off so you're not doing anything but relaxing. I know you work tomorrow and I just wanted to take some stress off you."

She relaxed into him, knowing he was right and appreciating everything he was doing for her. She knew she had picked the right man for her, and she couldn't wait till they could afford what they deserved and grow together. She knew it would be done with how hard they worked in their jobs and most importantly, their love.

Pressing a kiss to his jaw, she hummed a thank you and put on some tv, as they relaxed together on the couch. The both of them ate, talking nonsense to each other and Jesse smiled when Beca reacted to the flowers.

"They're beautiful Jesse, I love them. I love you."

"I love you too Beca." And as they kissed, they both smiled and shared the love they had for each other. Jesse placed his hand on her back, finally pulling away and pressing his lips to her forehead, excited to surprise his beautiful girl.

"I love you Bec, more than you know."