First day at school

Lucy POV
I was woken up by my stupid alarm clock and why am I using alarm clock?

Uh, I forgot, first day of classes I can finally talk to Levy-chan about the new book that was just publish 1 month ago...

After I have taken a bath, I directly wear my uniform and run down stairs and grab one sandwich and pluck it in my mouth and I grab my bag and open the front door but before I could even take a step outside my brother Sting called me...

" Lucy, why are you too early?"

I smirk and said, "See you at school Onii-chan!!"...

His eyes was wide and he ran back upstairs...

I walk out from the house and walk to school and while I was walking somebody called my name...

"LUCEEE, matte",

I turn back and I saw my childhood friend, Natsu, he was panting badly, he hold my shoulder and pant more I smirk and grab his shoulder and drag him all the way to school...

When we reach the school I drop the sweating Natsu and ran to Levy-chan who was reading a novel that I made last year, I tap her shoulder and she look at me and I can see her eyes watery she drop the book and cuddle me, Natsu on the other hand he was fighting with Gray and beside Gray was Juvia who was cheering for her Gray-sama, Geez this girl...

I was snap out of my thoughts when Levy-chan pull me to our group, Mira was there and there's Wendy and Lisanna Mira's little sis and by the way where is Erza..

"Mira-san where is Erza? ",

She giggled and signal me to look at my back...

When I look at my back I sweatdrop because I saw two big lamps at Gray and Natsu's head and Juvia was aiding Gray and Lisanna aiding Natsu, I kinda feel jealoua thought...

Natsu POV
Damn this stripper, thanks to him I got two big lamps on my head but lucky for me Lisanna came to rescue me, I am sure I am blushing mad...

**********
So how is my story, please like comment and share.... Sayonara talk to you at Chapter 2..

-Nalulover123/D-chan