Lisanna

Next day...
Natsu POV
Today is a special day because I will confess to Lisanna my childhood crush....

Today I am walking to school alone again because Wendy my lil'sis is so early everyday since she turn 13 last year and Luce, well I think she is at school already..

Time skip-AT SCHOOL

When I reach the classroom I saw Luce looking at the window and Levy who was patting her back and I saw Juvia, Mira, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Erza, Loke and Jellal sorrounding a blushing Lisanna and I wonder why..

I squish myself in the crowd when I got there my eyes met Lisanna's baby blue eyes and I blush, she too blush and somebody elbowed me at my stomach and I look at the one who elbowed me ...... it...was ...Erza...

I gulp because I know what does she mean by that, I know I was blushing madly right now, I look at Luce who was still looking at the window with a sad smile on her face but I didn't care cause I am gonna confess to Lisanna right now and now all my classmates run out inside the classroom and Luce walk silently and looking down at the ground and Levy was still patting her back...

I took a deep breath and kneel before Lisanna, I look at Lisanna who was blushing madly...

I took her hand and said,

"Lisanna Strauss, my 2nd childhood friend, when I first laid my eyes on you, my heart is beating so fast and I can feel my face heat up and until now its still the way I feel when I am around you, please be my girl?", after I said those words I stand up and look at Lisanna and she was crying, I wipe her tears and she hug me and she said, YES, and that day my smile never faded away..

**********
Poor Lucy, I wonder what will happen to Lucy, read to find out and don't forget to l, comment and share my story, please follow me..
Diclaimer: I do not own FAIRY TAIL, Hiro Mashima does, I only own the Special someone... ^_^

-Nalulover123/D-chan