The day I can't forget

Konichiwa, This chapter is the 5th to the last chapter but I will try to make more chapter... I will do it if I can...

*************
Normal POV
Everyone was rejoicing, Natsu was always close with Lucy and some of Natsu and Lucy's friends confess to them that they are dating like Gajeel x Levy, Gray x Juvia and Mira and Laxus are engaged...

Natsu can't stop smiling and he was becoming more protective...

(A/N:I forgot to tell you that Mira and Laxus are 10th grade students.)

Natsu POV
I ask Lucy for a date today afternoon..

Time skip - Afternoon at the Famous Noodle restaurant...

I am now eating with Luce, she was smiling looking at the cherry blossom tree, after we are done eating I pulled her going to the cherry blossom tree, I let her seat in a bench and I am at her side, she rested her head and close her eyes..

Time skip - 7 minutes after....

Luce was already sleeping, I carried her bridal style and I walk going to her house, when we reach to her house Wendy opened the front door and she get my bag from my hands and she get Lucy's bag, I walk upstairs and I get Luce's door keys and I opened her room, I put her at her bed slowly, I took off her shoes and her socks I did the same and I lie down beside her and fell into a deep slumber.

I PROMISE I WON'T FORGET THIS DAY......

*********
Sorry the chapter is too short but like, comment and share..

-Nalulover123/D-chan