Ignored

Next day....
Lucy POV
I haven't got enough sleep because of yesterday, it is still fresh in m mind and it still hurt, I really wanna break down yesterday but I just can't because it will hurt more so I just keep it inside..

I now I am in my school, I am sitting at my usual place and I keep in staring at the window, I was the only one in the classroom until somebody opened the door I mean my friends open the door, Levy-chan was the one who approach me first and pat my back again..

I saw Loke looking at Lisanna and Natsu with a hint of jealousy in his eyes and he look at me and he blush and look away, I giggled...

Loke POV
I was kinda jealous of Natsu and Lisanna, I don't know whats got into me to be jealous while I was looking at them, a picture of Lucy smiling flash in my head, I look at her she was looking at me with curiosity , I blush and look away and she giggled...

Normal POV
Lucy was been ignored by her friends except for Levy, Loke and Wendy...

Natsu and Lisanna never stop laughing, together with their friends, the completely forgot about Lucy and the ones who didn't ignored her...

Mira was scribbling on her match making notebook, Erza is eating strawberry cheese cake, Gajeel and Gray fighting, Juvia cheering for Gray, Jellal spying on Erza, Lucy crying, Levy and Loke comforting, these are the things that happend since Natsu and Lisanna are dating, Lucy is the most affected one..

*********
Damn that couples, doing lovey dovey stuff infront of Lucy, well at least Loke's gonna take Natsu's place since Natsu is taking Freed's place, well, please follow me, Like, Comment and share my story...

-D-chan...