5 years later...

Sorry guys, I was too lazy to write many chapter...
*************

Normal POV
Natsu, Lucy, Gajeel, Levy, Erza, Jellal, Gray and Juvia are done with their college life, they have many surprises like Natsu and Lucy, Natsu and Lucy are engaged, Gajeel and Levy are engaged, Erza and Jellal are getting married after the graduation and the most surprising thing is Juvia and Gray are already married and Juvia is already carrying an infant...

Natsu POV
It is already the end of our graduation, my friends and I are in the hotel because Erza and Jellal are getting married...

I am now wearing a tuxedo, I am Jellal's bestman I am now wondering what do Luce look like now?

Lucy POV
I am wearing a pink cute dress, the dress is until my feet...

Time skip - Church

Erza POV
I am very sweaty right now because I am now walking in the middle of the aisle and everyone is staring at me....

When I reach at the altar Jellal offer his hand and together we walk towards the priest ...

Time skip - Ending of the wedding

The priest said, "You may now kiss the bride", Jellal pull the veil up revealing my face, he leaned closer, I leaned back, he kiss me full of passion and we pull apart...

Lucy POV
When we reach the party, my friends started to dance, Natsu ask me to dance too..

"So Luce, when are we getting married?", He ask out of blue, I blush and I said, "When I am ready!!", Natsu smiled and kiss me...

I kiss him back..

************
Follow Nalulover123 and like, comment and share my story..

DICLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail but Hiro Mashima does...

-Nalulover/D-chan