Next Generation

Normal POV
All Natsu and Lucy's friend are married also them, they all have babies. Natsu and Lucy have twins named Nashi and Nash. Gray and Juvia have 3 children named Jay is the oldest, Gavia the second and their youngest is Ruv. Gajeel and Levy only have one named Glevy. Erza and Jellal have one too named, Jerz. Mira and Laxus have one, named Mar...

Nashi like Jay, Nash like Gavia, Jay like Nashi, Gavia like Nash, Ruv like Glevy, Glevy like Ruv, Jerz like Mar and Mar like Jerz..

Natsu and Gray never change, Erza never change as well, Gajeel change a lot, he stop fighting with Gray and Natsu and the most surprising thing is, he read books, the Redfox family is called the bookworm family, Dragneel family is called as the fight starter family, the Fulbster family are called the complicated family, the Fernandez family are called the fight ender family and the Dreyar family is called the Match maker family...

Lisanna and Freed got married and they got a child named Fanna, Elfman and Evergreen are married and they also have a child named Eve and Elfy, Cana and Bachus got twins but they never get married...

Well that's second generation..

***********
Like, comment and share my story...
-Nalulover123/D-chan