Am I Jealous?

Next day....
Lucy POV
I am so excited, because Loke will fetch me today..

I walk downstairs, I was all ready, I wonder what's Onii-chan doing downstairs?

When I reach downstairs I saw Loke playing video games with Onii-chan, my jawdrop because Loke was too early, I shrugged my thoughts and walk to the kitchen, when I got there, to my surprise, Onee-chan was there she was cooking pancakes.. (A/N: Yukino as Onee-chan and Sting as Onii-chan)

Onee-chan saw me and smiled, I smile back, I ate two pancakes that she just put 3 minutes ago...

After I was done eating I brush my teeth and walk to the living room and I saw Onii-chan and Loke, arguing, maybe Onii-chan lost, I giggled, that made Onii-chan and Loke look at me, I blush because of embrasemnt.(A/N: Gomenasai, is that how to spell it?)

Loke approach me and grab my bag, he give me a peck on the cheek that made me blush, Onii-chan on the other hand is making out with Onee-chan so Loke and I ran out..

When we escape from my house, we started walking to the school and when we reach the school my friends that ignored me celebrated when they saw us and I saw an angry Natsu holding Lisanna's hands th ar standing at the corridor...

Natsu POV
I woke up early than Wendy, because I wanna fetch Lisanna at her mansion today and I wanna fetch Luce so I can explain everything to her  ..

I walk downstairs completely dress, I grab 10 sandwich and I ate 5, my dad Igneel and my mom Gradeneey giggled I grin at them, I grab my bag and I walk to Lisanna's mansion just across our mansion...

When I am done fetching Lisanna I go to Lucy's house but when I got there Sting told me that Lucy was fetch by someone, and that sentence keeps on brain storming my head..

Time Skip - Classroom

When I reach the corridor my smile faded away when I saw Lucy holding Loke's hand while smiling, my chest felt daggers was pluck in it, I clench my fist, veins pop out from my forhead...

I saw Lucy staring at me with curiousity, I blush at her adorable face you know Luce is really beau-where did that word came from?

Do I love Lucy?

Am I jealous?

************
This is becoming fun you know..
Please follow me and like, comment and share my story to your other friends so that I can get more followers, Sayonara and good day....

DICLAIMER: I do not own FAIRY TAIL, Hiro Mashima does but I own the story thought....

-Nalulover123/D-chan