Confession...

Night...
Lucy POV
I took a relaxing bath and after I took my relaxing bath I put on my night dress and walk out from the bathroom and when I got out I saw Natsu carrying many suitcase and put it beside my bed, he was wearing his night suit and he collapsed on my bed, I giggle, I climb at my bed and kiss him on the cheek, I feel him hug me by putting his arms around my waist I smile our legs are tangled just like lately but I didn't care because I was to sleepy and I slept...

Time skip - Morning/7:00 a.m

Natsu POV
When I woke I saw my arms around Lucy, I blush, I am planning to confess to Lucy...

Time skip - 4 hours later

I am still frozen in my spot until Lucy woke up, I pretend to woke up too but it was epic fail cause she was so red, I don't know why?

Lucy POV
I must tell Natsu right?, Okay, I am gonna tell Natsu!!!

"Tell me what?", I heard a low husky voice, I turn around to see a curious Natsu, I blush, I might have said it?

"C'mon Luce, you want to tell me what?", I blush even more, >///

"Umm, I.... ummm.... lo...", I was cut off when a warm lips where press on mine, I was frozen, I can't move until he stop...

"Sorry I can't hold my self!!", He was blushing really hard, I giggled and said, "It's okay Natsu, that's not gonna destroy our friendship right?", I said sweating, he get out of the bed he walk to the bathroom, I sigh until Wendy pop her head in the door, "Lucy-nee time for breakfast...", I was startled and said, "Did you hear....every....thing? ", I am now very sweaty..

After 7 minutes of silence Wendy scream and break down I quickly hug her and said, "Shush, Wendy, please keep it a secret?", she wipe off her tears and and there are another tears fell, I sweatdropped knowing she keeps on saying sorry I just giggle and smiled...

Time skip - After Natsu and Lucy got dress...

Normal POV
Lucy was already done wearing her suit and Natsu he has a trouble putting on his shirt, Lucy help him, after Lucy help him, Lucy step outside and she is now standing at the terrace, Natsu hug her from behind and rest his chin at Lucy's shoulders, "Luce, can you be my girl?", Natsu suddenly whispered, Lucy was stiff unable to move but thankfully she snap out off her thoughts and replied, "Why would I say..... YES.... to such a wonderful request..", Lucy said clearing the word YES... Natsu grin and let Lucy face him and he carried Lucy and he spin Lucy and Lucy can't stop laughing, Natsu stop spinning Lucy and hug her and kiss her at the lips, Lucy kiss back and they pull away with smile on their faces...

***********
So umm, let me guess, "Is the Nalu fans squeling right now?", well I am not sure about that but please comment and always remember the three magic words, Like, Comment and Share my story the Special Someone and please follow Nalulover123, Have a good day/night!!!

Diclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail, I only own the special someone but Hiro Mashima owns thought....

-Nalulover123/D-chan