Chapter 15: In Love and Happiness

I choose to be a straight woman. Why? Because my happiness and love began with him. My love for Larry is more than anyone will ever see. Reality is, he learned recently that he was childish and petty because of his mom's side of the family that does drugs and alcohol. He knew he shouldn't have kept me from my Grandpa and that goes for Xia too. If you are wondering if I get jealous of women ogling him, oh yeah, that happened recently at McDonald's, he doesn't realize that any woman can take him from me but it is a matter if they let him. A lot of women have a habit of flirting with him right in front of me or they wait until he is alone to get food.

I don't need the Lesbian and Bisexual Communities to be involved with my love life. All because I write lesbian romance for a living doesn't mean I have to change my life to please you. I don't hide the fact that I am still attracted to women. I got books and pictures that turn me on if I am going to be honest here. Yes, I find women attractive probably always will. I would never cheat on the man I call my husband as he would never cheat on me to find someone else. He has made it perfectly clear, anything happens to me, that is it. He isn't finding anyone else. No one is me in his eyes. And, to be honest if anything happens to him, I feel the same, I haven't told him this but no man will ever be like him. He is my soulmate, the love of my life, and my whole world.

Two years later, we have recovered from our relationship. The hindsight is don't always listen to people even if you are struggling with your relationship don't make it stop. True love exists, happily ever after exists, and being happy is worth it.

I know this book is very short especially towards the end but honestly, their is nothing more to include about me and him. I love Larry, he is the man of my life, he is my everything and my best friend. I found my soulmate. So, for those that said my sexuality needed to be involved and shit for this book, yeah, you are correct but you know what didn't need to be involved is YOU judging my happiness. I didn't need those people in my life to tear away what was MINE to begin with. YOU STOLE MY HAPPINESS. YOU STOLE MY LOVE LIFE. No one can ever steal my happiness again, people are blocked for this reason and for my true friends who stuck by my side to make sure I kept Larry in my life. THANK YOU!

♥ Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed our life story. ♥