Why did i ever decide to go to this damn school?

I'm sorry I haven't done a chapter in like 9-10 days idfk, I've been busy lately and lazy.
____________

You sat up, annoyed from getting disturbed. You slowly got up, more tired then nicho avocado(idk how tf to spell his name) after taking one step. You made your way into the hallway, it's already full of students. You remember last night but...you don't wanna think about that rn.

You walked down the hall to find your friends; Claire and Engel. You found engel sitting alone on a bench.

You were wondering where the hell Claire was, so you asked him.

You: "where's Claire?"

Engel: "oh uh, she's at Miss Emily's office."

You: "so..the scratch she got form Alice is still be treated..?"

Engel: "no, it's for a different reason."

You: "hm..alright. Sooooo how are you?"

After an awkward conversation the bell rang signaling class started.

Your first class was safety class, you made your way there. All the student already there including miss circle. You sat down and then miss circle started yapping about safety, you noticed parasite one and two having breakfast together outside a lovey dovey couple moment.

......

'Ew'
You thought, siding eyeing them like they just insulted your dog,cat,fish,burrito,taco Tuesday,cousin,best friend, friend,mom,dad,brother,sister,aunt,great aunt,grandma,great grandma,grandpa,great grandpa,uncle,great uncle, goat,balding little brother, horse, plant, great x22 grandma and grandpa.

'God I hate couples' you thought...still bitter about being single(I can relate)

About 30 minutes later or 90 years in your opinion. Class ended Oliver and zip didn't seem to cau- GOD DAMNIT-

Zip and Edward had set the school kitchen on fire with their terrible cooking skill gordan Ramsey would actually have a whole heart attack if he took one look at their cooking while Oliver filmed the whole thing laughing.

Miss grave was mortified and pissed, miss circle was wheezing, miss bloomie looked so over it, miss Emily seemed concerned and mr Demi was as mortified as miss grave name with Sasha.

You were like 'wtf' other students were the same.

Claire: "did they just-"

Engel: "yep"

Lizzy and petunia was looking at the burnt pizza they attempts to make.

Petunia: "OMG IS THAT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA?!"

Lizzy: "EWIAGEIXIJDSU"

You got curious and looked.

You: 'ewww..'

Edward: "Wdym EW ITS DELICIOUS!"

An argument on whether or not pineapple on pizza was good started until ruby had enough.

Ruby: "OMG SHUT UP-"

Awkward silence.....

......

....

......

...

.....

....

You: "Okie dokie!"

Edward: "I still disagree-"

You: "SHUT UP"

He left to go help Sasha in the garage.

Zip was trying to put out the fire with the teachers. Not wanting to get involved anymore, you left. About 3 hours later..the day ended and then a small figure appeared...

Oh no...

A

Brainrotted

4/47

Year

Old

Boy

Is

Looking

At

You

With

A

Deadass..

Stare

You: "OH SHI-"

Chip turned into Freddy fazbear.

Chip: "harharharharhahrahra"

You ran, faster then sonic himself.

You: "GOD DAMNIT-"

Zip appears handing chip a tablet which he turns back and flirts along with bullying kids on roblox while your scared.

Zip: "don't worry he's just building diff-"

You: "NO HE IS A DEMON-"

You ran away to the barracks...you just stood there thinking...

WHY TF DID I AGREE TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL?!

______

Anyway my apologies for this chapter being short, I wrote this while I was bored.

I love this art <3

Creds to the artist(idk their name)