Chapter 8: The Plan

"Are you sure this will work?" asked Lucian.

"Knowing Carla, I bet she'll fall for it." said Rich.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Since we both know Carla's real side, she speaks about a specific male that she wants him to notice her. It's like 'I hope senpai notices me.' kind of thing." said Natalie.

Natalie then continued.

"It's Daiki Nori. The senior that almost every girl falls in love with. Luckily for us, he is my one of my friends!" finished Natalie.

"Nice! When will we be able to meet him though? Since he is a senior wouldn't he be busy?" asked Rich.

"Nah, he is on the top of his grade, so he usually doesn't have any homework of the kind to do." replied Natalie.

"Follow me, I know where he is at."

* * *

The two boys follow Natalie towards the cafeteria, and they see a tall male sitting at a table reading a novel. Near by you can hear girls whispering about him.

"Yo! Dai!" yells out Natalie.

Daiki lifts up his head from the book he was reading. He starts to smile and places the book he was reading face down on the table.

"Hello, Natalie. Is there something I can help you with?" responded Daiki politely.

Natalie starts to talk about the plan to Daiki, but Lucian and Rich noticed something.

"Rich.. Do you see that, or is it just me?" whispered Lucian to Rich.

"I see it too Lu.. Now I wonder if they both noticed.." replied Rich.

There is a small radiating light coming from Daiki and Natalie's chest. Natalie's light appears to be a soft red while Daiki's is a soft bright orange.

"...So will you help us?" asked Natalie.

"Of course." replied Daiki.

"Are you sure?" asked Natalie once more.

"If I didn't want to, I would of said no." said Daiki, he then gave her a small smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Dai!" said Natalie as she gave Daiki a hug.

Rich and Lucian both noticed a small tint of blush on Daiki's face.

"Oh! I almost forgot. These two are my friends. Their names are Richard and Lucian." said Natalie as she was introducing us to Daiki.

Daiki bows slightly.

"It's nice to meet you, Lucian and Rich." finished Daiki.

"So formal.." muttered both Lucian and Rich.

"Oh.. um.. It's nice to met you too.." replied Lucian.

"Likewise." said Rich.

"Now that we know each other. Let's get started!" said Natalie with excitement.

"Y-yeah.."

"Alright! Time for Carla to get what she deserves!"

"Indeed. She truly needs to learn a thing or two from what she has done."