Chapter 1: Two Beautiful Lights

It was at the end of the day. I hear footsteps from the halls near my locker, but it sounds like only one person is coming.

"Please.. Please don't let it be one of his body guards.." I whisper silently.

The footsteps get closer and closer. Tap, tap, tap, tap. The steps I hear are getting closer by the second. I'm stunned on what they are going to do to me. Suddenly, I felt someone put their arm on my head.

"Hey nerd. Ready for your lesson?" says Rich.

I was stunned. Completely stunned. Why wasn't any of his hounds to beat me up here?! But why is HE here?!

He then grabs my chin with his hand. I was then face to face with him. My icy blue eyes making contact with his fiery red eyes.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt abit." says Rich.

When suddenly our hearts start to glow.

"W-What the hell!?" we both say in unison.

Rich was starring at my heart, while I was starring at his. Rich's radiant light was a light and bright shade of red, resembling of a rose's color fading away. As for mine, it was a soft and bright shade of blue, resembling the sky during the day.

Since we were very close to each other, our colors combined to make the color royal purple. Rich starts to blush a bright pink, while I start to turn red.

"H-How..?" says Rich.

"I don't know either! I thought that the rumor was fake!" I say as I tried to make an attempt to run.

"Lucian, I-" Rich attempted to say something, but I started to run.

"How? And why him?!" I started to question on why on earth it happened very soon.

I didn't want to walk with my friends today, not with just happened today. I immediately went home.

---Jump cut---

As soon as I got home, I locked my house door and went to my room. I laid down on my bed and buried my face into my pillow.

"Why.." was all that I could say to my self.

I took a small nap, all I wanted was to get away from all this. All I want it is to go back to normal. When I had lots of friends, and when I wasn't bullied. I awaken from the nap and started to get ready to do my homework.

"Hmm... Maybe this will help me forget about what happened.." I told myself.