Chapter 9: Let's do it!

"Love, are you sure you want to do through with this?" asked Daiki.

"It's not like you're gonna do anything bad, like say you love her. You're gonna say you loath her." repeated Natalie once again.

"Er.. Don't you think it's a bit off character for him though?" questioned Lucian.

"Yeah, wouldn't seem it unusual for a guy like him to call up one person." Rich began to scratch his head, "It would attract attention."

"Remember! This is revenge for what Carla did." Natalie stated bluntly.

"..This wasn't what I had in mind," said Lucian. "I don't want anyone getting hurt.."

"Don't sweat it, Lu. I'm sure it won't hurt her that much." Rich reassured Lucian.

Natalie looked over towards the entrance of the school, "She's coming! Hide." She pushed both Lucian and Rich towards the gardening area of the school.

"Daiki! Just the man I wanted to see.." Carla's eyes fluttered.

"Barf.." muttered Natalie.

"Oh, Carla.. There was always something I wanted to tell you." Daiki reached down for Carla's chin, and slightly lifted up her chin. Their faces were quite close to each other. He smirked.

"..Yes?" Carla said with in a shallow tone. Her eyes began to twinkle with excitement and joy.

Daiki then dropped his hand, eyes grew with hatred, the smirk long gone but replaced with a more abhor expression.

"Carla.. I always loathed you. I see no reason why you should continue this unrequited love of yours. Making me say this for you to understand is just tiring its self." said Daiki with upmost disgust.

"W-What.." Carla was completely heart broken.

"Don't you get it? Or do I have to say it again? I. Loathe. You. Got it? Now run along."

"N-No.. It can't be.." Tears slowly began to fall, as she finally processed the moment. She quickly began to wipe away her tears and walked away from Daiki muttering silent "no"s with each aching step.

Once Carla was completely out of site, Natalie, Rich, and Lucian came out of hiding from the garden.

"Daiki, you did it!" Natalie exclaimed and hugged him from behind.

"Was.. Was I too hard on her?" he asked.

"No, I think you did well enough. She did deserve it, right Lu?" Rich looked over towards Lucian who was looking down.

"She did deserve it, I guess.. But I just wished it was a different way." Lucian replied.

"Hey, I know of a good diner that serves good food that you might like to make ya feel better, Lu! My treat." added in Natalie.

"Sure. That sounds nice." he said.

"You all may head off, I have some work that I need to finish. I will bid you all adieu." interrupted Daiki.

"Oh.. Ok! See ya, Dai!" said Natalie.

"Bye, Daiki."

"See ya, man."