Chapter 6: Heartless Girl?

A/N: Don't kill me. K

Carla's POV

"Argh! I couldn't believe it. I just- Argh!"

"How DARE you do that infront of Lucian?!" yelled Rich

"Hmm..? Why wouldn't I? What are you gonna do? Hit me? Remember, males can't hit ladies." I said.

"Why you little-"

"Rich!"

I looked over to who was calling his name and it was Natalie. God how I despised that girl. It disgusted me how she would spend all her time on those two.

"I guess it's my time to leave you three to, work things out. Tah-tah." I said.

I couldn't help, but laugh. Seeing both of them in despair made my day. Oh how I wished I could of taken a picture of that. I laugh once more.

There are many reasons for why I hate Lucian. I still hold a grudge for it too. Back in elementary school, Lucian and I were the best of friends we were inseparable. He did a lot of things better than me. He gets straight A's as for me I was always average.

I.. I just couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. My parents wanted him as a child than me. They always say "Why can't you be as good as Lucian?" I tried. I tried, oh so very hard.

But, whenever we compared grades it showed me that I was useless.

As if.. As if no notices me, but they always notice Lucian. In middle school, my attitude changed. Yes, I still talked to Lucian, but only when we are walking home from school and over on the phone. I never talked to him in school.

I was basically deceiving him. I didn't want too.. But.. Times has changed and my popularity made me just despised him. I really didn't want to, but.. I couldn't.

In the end, it was all 'cause of jealousy.

I once was a good friend, and that was in the past. The past is in the past, and there's no going back.

Even if I don't like or just hate my actions, I can't control my body anymore.

My mind is clouded with anger, so..

How can I undo this anger inside me?