Chapter 7: Comfort

"Rich! What did you DO?"

"That doesn't matter now! First we need to comfort Lucian! Follow me!"

Natalie followed Rich both running toward's Lucian's home.

"What are we going to do when we get there?!" asked Natalie.

"I.."

They both stopped mid-run.

"I don't know.." muttered Rich.

"Look, right now we need to get to Lucian." said Natalie with a strict tone.

"I know, but.. But how will I explain to him that it was a.. Misunderstanding?" said Rich.

"Rich.. Lucian will understand, he would never be mad at you. You are perfect to him. Just like you are perfect for him. You two are meant to be together."

"You're right, Natalie.. The light.. We are soul mates. I will never let anyone get between us! Let's go. I don't want to keep him waiting any longer than we should."

***

"Lucian! Please open the door it's me, Rich.." said Rich as he was knocking on the door of Lucian's home.

"Lucian? Please, will you unlock the door and let us in?" asked Natalie.

There could be the sound of sniffling could be heard from behind the door.

"Lucian.. Please.." said Rich one last time.

Slowly, but surely, the door opened. Once the door was fully open, Lucian immediately hugged Rich.

"Please, don't let her do that again to you.. Promise me?" asked Lucian.

"I promise." answered Rich.

Rich then gave Lucian a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Good, now that this is resolved. We have to make Carla pay!" exclaimed Natalie.

Natalie continued "Well, I certainly have an idea we can go with. But it'll require a lot of effort! Will you guys help me?"

Lucian and Rich both nodded in agreement. After all, all those years of what she did to Lucian, deceived both Lucian and Rich, it's time she had a taste of her own medicine.

"Okay, so here's the plan.."

A/N: You all have the right to yell at me for not updating sooner. I might edit this later and add a bit more to it though.