Madmax

Over the weekend since Halloween, Madeleine didn't contact Billy nor did he try and contact her.

They didn't know much about each other yet the rest for the rest of Tina's party they stuck to each other's hips.

Both of them knew that this would be a one time thing for them. They were the same person in different bodies.

Back at school, Madeleine had already heard so many stories of Billy with other girls. The girls in school literally drooled as he walked past them, probably not realising they even existed.

Billy had heard stories about Madeleine too. To say she was friends with nearly everyone, she had also been known to go on dates with guys and at the end tell them it's not gonna work. She knew how to get them wrapped around her finger, so she did it.

She never slept with any of them. Well not all. Not near as many girls that Billy had slept with anyways.

Madeleine was in the school library finding a book for her biology homework that her teacher wouldn't leave her alone about doing.

"Maddy! Hey." Steve had whisper shouted over to his friend sitting down across from her at the table she sat at.

"Hi, Steve." Madeleine looked up from her book and smiled at Steve. "You okay? I haven't heard from you since Tina's party.".

"Yeah uh I don't... I don't exactly know." Steve looked around avoiding eye contact.

"Talk to me.".

"Nancy, our relationship. It's bullshit! All of it is bullshit. That's what she told me, and you know when she asked to talk whilst I was practicing today?".

Madeleine's eyes widened in his sudden words but nodded at his question.

"Uh well she basically told me she wasn't in love with me so. I guess we're over.". Steve finally looked at Madeleine with hurt eyes.

"To be completely honest, Steve, I think you need to apologise. For being a shitty boyfriend. I know you tried not to be a player, don't get me wrong you weren't at all! I just think you let Tommy and Carol dictate your relationship with her.". She did try and say it in a nice way, but Steve's mouth slightly opened ready to say something but no words were said.

"Steve trust me! Talk to her." she said again but in a more serious tone.

"Thank you. I gotta go but I'll see you later." Steve smiled and got up just before the bell rang.

TIME SKIP

Madeleine arrived back at her cabin but she didn't stay for long.

"Hey, Maddy." Hopper called out as his daughter walked through the door. "Mrs Sinclair called, she wants to know if you can watch Lucas at the arcade. Said she doesn't trust him staying out late or whatever.", Madeleine sighed quickly turning around and heading to the arcade.

Once arriving at the arcade, Keith had spotted Madeleine and quickly walked over to her.

"Fuck! Keith I told you stop creeping up behind me. Not interested." Madeleine held up a hand in front of Keith as he ate from a bag of chips.

She scrunched her nose at the arcade worker hoping he would get the hint, again, and walk away.

He didn't. He just stared at her.

She moved her hand signalling for him to walk away. He finally moved and she rolled her eyes looking for Lucas.

Madeleine walked into the back room where she saw Lucas, Dustin and the same red haired girl she saw leave Billy's car the first time she saw him all arguing.