Strategy X

One evening at the Charles Xavier Institute, Logan was working on his motorcycle. It was one of his main occupations outside his role as teacher at the institute and X-Men.

As he serviced the bike, enjoying the tranquility of the surroundings, something disturbed the moment. A man arrived exhausted, falling in front of the motorcycle.

He was wearing a militaristic uniform. It consisted of black armor, with the orange symbol of the acronym "TVA" visible on the top of the chest armor. He wore a helmet with a black mask and orange visor. His black and orange suit was burnt.

This alerted Logan, who drew out his claws, ready to face any threat.

"Wait!" shouted the man in a rather youthful voice as he raised his hands, which intrigued Logan because of what he could see: claws identical to his own. "I... need... help..."

After saying this, the teenager collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

Logan approached him and removed his mask to see a teenager with the hairstyle of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars 3.

------------------------------------------------

The next day, Logan and Professor Charles Xavier observed the young man's condition as he lay on a medical bed.

"What the hell happened to him?" Logan asked, rather concerned that someone had the same powers and experienced the same things as he had.

"I don't know, Logan. So far I've never seen a mutant with the same powers as another. There are always small variations." Charles said, looking at the young man's claws. "I don't know how he got here.

"Can't you get inside his head to get the answers we're looking for?"

"Logan, you know I don't like to use my powers like that." Said Charles.

"He arrived here in combat gear, with adamantium claws protruding from his hands. There's nothing to say that Stryker didn't manage to recreate this experiment and send him undercover to kill us." Said Logan, explaining his reasoning. "And the name on that armor might suggest he's part of some kind of armed organization. If we don't determine his intentions as soon as possible, it could backfire on the whole institute."

This made Charles think: he had to admit Logan was right. It was too unlikely not to consider the possibility. So, despite his opposition, he decided to probe the young man's mind.

------------------------------------------------

A few days later, the sound of a packed football stadium could be heard. Fans cheered and cheerleaders led the cheers.

"BBBAYVVILLE. Go Bayville!!!! Yeah!!!!"

"Blue 22! Blue 22! Come on! Come on!" Said the quarterback behind the line formed by his team.

The ball was thrown back to the quarterback. He took a few steps back, got out of the way of a tackle and started running towards the end zone. He continued to run and was tackled, but it didn't matter because he managed to reach the end zone and scored a touchdown for his team.

The crowd went wild as his team had just scored and was winning the game. A red-haired teenager approached and started taking pictures of the quarterback.

"Hi, Jean. Are these for the guest book?" He asked.

"No, Duncan. This one's for my personal collection." Jean replied.

There was then a good glimpse of the stands where Scott, a teenager wearing sunglasses with red lenses, could be seen fiddling with a coin while watching Jean and Duncan chat together as they returned to the sidelines. As they returned to the sidelines, two football players approached Duncan.