Prologue

It was just a mild, silly game to start with. You know- them petty, childish teacher crushes that happen in high school. The weirdest years if your life. The weirdest years of my life. I was scared, frightened and new to this new feeling. I was basically clueless. He was a new teacher coming into the school. I was a junior.

He taught History. He taught me History and to be honest; I never liked History. You see- all the dates and places bore me to the core. Really? Who at the end of the day wants to know about the past? It's all boring. That's what I thought- well until he came along. He made the lessons fun. Interesting. Entertaining. Even the lazy bunch of the class paid attention when he talked. He makes you do that.

Pay attention.

He was quick and witty. He made me wonder. And no other man has never made me do that before. He was...different somehow. There was something about him that made me want to dig. Dig more. Find more about him. Learn more about him. I was fascinated. It started small. A few blushes here and there. That curling of hair with my finger. Occasional daydreaming. It was unavoidable.

I tried to deny it for some time. But I just couldn't. Goosebumps evading every part of my body when I was just a metre from his room. The urge to see his face every second of the day. The desire to hear his voice vibrate through the walls. Through my body. I liked him. It was official. He got my attention.

Then he started to intrigue me. And I didn't know why. I didn't know how. He wasn't that good-looking, to be frank. His face was like a carved statue, features very brogue. But to me, it was somewhat...sexy? I liked it. Very much.

Surely my friends didn't. They started to notice the change of posture when I enter his room. The quick rifling of hair to give volume. The rolling of the skirt- you know- to make me more...appealing. Of course, trust my friends to over exaggerate. They put me to the ultimate test. I didn't know this harmless crush could take a complete turn in my lifestyle. Take a complete charge of my life.

Sometimes I stop to think. Was it all worth it? Was it all silly? Could I have stopped to think and re-evaluate? Was I too forward? But then I think of all the things I've achieved. I am content.

You see those girls on the news frequently. Having affairs with their teachers. Running away with their teachers. Normally it's the teachers that do the grooming. But no, I'm taking a twist. I am going to do it. I have done, as far as I am concerned. I am here in Fiji now. Because of him. I groomed him.

Yep, I seduced Mr. Kourke.

Vote, Comment, Follow, Share