Chapter 5

"And no porn for a week!"

I slumped my bag on the floor of my room.

I am now grounded for 2 years and I'm not allowed any social media. I am going to die. I have also been suspended for 1 day- the irony!

I grabbed a cluster of hair and yanked it out; how am I supposed to survive? My mother hates me. All I did was to trigger the fire alarm, yank my clothes off and stand stark naked in the water. Obviously people are reading way too much into this.

But- I DID do it. I finally did it. And the look on Mr. Kourke's face was amazing. I've never felt so extravagant before. My whole body danced with happiness. Even with all the shouting and grounding and no porn- with Mr. Kourke; why do I need more?

He makes me feel whole. I've repeated this similar phrase over and over again and it never sits to amaze me.

Why can't I stop this obsession?! And why is it taking over my life? I don't know how and what I am doing anymore. But all I know is that I want him. Whether it cost me the Earth or not.

Suddenly, the windows started to shiver with fear. It burst open and tiny shards of glass came spraying around my room.

Kailey and Robert burst in with fists tight. I shrieked with fear.

"Unbelievable!" screamed Kailey.

"You did it!"

I laughed with relief. Thank God- I thought they were hallucination. I wiped urine from my head.

"I am so proud of you?"chuckled Kailey. She was crying with pride. I felt so at rest. Really, I ACTUALLY did it.

"So," started Kailey. "What did you get?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about- my punishment. I prepared myself to speak.

"Suspended 1 day. Grounded for 24 months."

"Oh," sighed Kailey. "That's not too bad. Last one- I got 36 months! Consider yourself lucky. So...that's it?"

I shook my head in embarrassment. This is more harder that it looked like. I glanced up at Rob and he too, was giving me an anticipating look.

"Also...no- no porn for a week."

Abruptly, Kailey fell to the ground and collapsed. Her head hit the surface with such force. I jumped. Immediately I fell to my knees. Praying to Kourke for help.

I spat on her eyelid and sucked on her chin. She sputtered uncontrollably so Rob came over to slap her nose. Kailey jumped forward. She looked around with a puzzled expression planted on her face. She then found my eyes and tears sprung to her face.

"I'm...I'm so so sorry."

I stroked her cheek gently. Oh Kay...

"It's fine," I assured her. "You actually made Mr. Kourke notice me. You're a genius. I owe it all to you!"

Slowly she wiped her tears and stood up.

"I didn't know your mum will stop your porn supply! Don't worry, I supply you with a weeks worth of DVD's. Don't you worry."

I nodded violently. This is why you know who your friends are. Rob was still at the corner, trying to control his breath. He was breathing in weird patterns and he clutched his chest tightly.

I walked over, wary of his current situation.

"Rob, are you- are you okay?"

"Yes, yes," he shrugged me off. "Just still stunned. With- you know, the porn stuff. Can't even last a day."