Chapter 6

Chose the song in media box because I think it states how Robert, Kailey and Nora come together to achieve the ultimate goal.

Enjoy!

"Tighter."

I groaned in pain. The thickness of it all seemed to restrict me. I scrunched my face as I prepared for one more thrust...

Of rope, the rope Rob was now tightening by the second.

Kailey found a corset in her wardrobe and decided it will nice for my waist to seem smaller even though I am piratically a stick.

"Trust me Nora, you're going to look stunning."

I nodded. This is all for my baby. Who am I to contradict?

After one more pull, I stepped off from my stall and went to get my dress that was handing from a hanger. My heart swelled with pride. I cab just imagine my thin, malnourished body illuminating in that dress, The plastic dicks will really hide my flat chest and give it some OMMPH!

The green colour will really add some shine to my unhealthy skin tone.

Only one way to find out.

I gently fitted myself through the bottom. My head popped out to see Kay and Rob staring at me in absolute awe.

"It looks amazing on you," said Kay, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Really?" I spurred, twirling around in my dress, head bent, cheeks flushed.

"Seriously," replied Rob.

I was about to say thank you for the first time when he said something.

"But... there is one problem," he said, holding up his middle finger for effect. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"What dick?" I spat.

"Your butt."

"What about it? I asked angrily. Where was he getting with this?

"It's flat."

Oh. Well...I guess it's true. To b frank there is only bone and a thin later of muscle in every part of my body. For once Dick made sense.

"I know," Kailey popped in. She took my teddy bear from my dressing table and pushed it far up my ass.

"That's so much better," she established. Rib applauded with approval.

"Now," stated Kay, getting straight to business. Rob and I leaned in.

"You know the protocols. Get in there. Make yourself noticeable. Especially to Kourke. I did some research and found the positions of the chaperones in the gym. Mr. Aynurse will be stationed at the entrance. Miss Urin will be at the far corner of the fire exit and Mr. Kourke will be positioned near the middle of the performance stage."

"So on average, you will be expected to primarily stay near the stage where he can see you dangling and spitting mucus freely. Understood?"

"Understood," said Rob and I.

"Oh- and one more thing- stay close to Rob at all time. Do not lose him."

Oh I forgot about that. Dick has to come with me so it wont look too suspicious. I dont know why I cant just go in there on my own to be honest. Just go there single, dance alone to the music then single handedly attempt to lure Mr. Kourke with my know out dress. I don't need Dick.

"Does he have to come," I moaned.

"YES!," screamed Kailey. "IT'S PROTOCOL!"

"Why aren't you coming," I asked.

"Oh me? I have to shave my arse hole. Been putting it off for moths. It's practically a forest in there. Have fun."

And with that she spat on my cheek and wished me good luck. I wipe a tear as I saw her disappear into my bathroom, the shaver buzzing softly.

"Ready?" asked Rob, out stretching an arm for my accompany. I objected.

"Come on Dick," I shouted before running out of the house.

Vote, Comment, Follow, Share and

drink coffee