Chapter 11

"You've got this," I said to myself.

I looked at Kailey's rotten teeth talking to Jay and Natalia and left myself feel more assured.

Fifteen minutes into the lesson and I am still a nervous wreck. I can do this. Why am I having doubts? Must be first date jitters.

I've been Seducing Mr. Kourke for a month now and all things seemed to have been happening really fast. After I got to see his amazing mansion, all I could think of was how I was getting soo close to my baby. Step 5- show him I am an easy going girl- no pros or cons.

"Nora!"shouted Mr. Kourke from the front of  his desk.

I looked up, Mr. Kourke was looking at me with disgust. A pure kind of...hatred look.

"I'd like if you paid attention, GIRL."

I looked for left to right. Did he just talk to me? In that manner?

Surely our bonding moment yesterday was still fresh in his mind?

I am not a needy girl- I am easy going- let me prove it today- please Kourke.

I kept my head down and pondered on how I should pave my way to become more 'easy going'. Surely they should have a book for this?

I know! I know! I can write down how I should execute this plan. Kailey hasn't written it down in the blue notebook and we haven't discussed it that much. I am still very angry with both Robert and Kailey for ditching me for Shannon. I haven't talked to them since yesterday and they haven't talked to me either so I'll just keep it that way. Shannon McBoner is now situated next to Nikole DeStupid and I have got my beloved space back.

In addition to that, she has stopped disgracefully calling out and I can see that my shit from yesterday is being manifested in the middle of the classroom.

As much as I love to say this- I can't be too vain about it. Mr. Kourke has definitely been stealing lustful glances towards it. He licked his lips and went back to his desk.

Shannon McBoner- Mr. Kourke's daughter? What are the odds?

I wrote down all the things that I could do and say. I had a lot of ideas, they were just flowing and flowing. My pen was shouting with ideas, oh the wonders. Different formation, different information...different seduction.

From the corner of my head, I could see Unice the Nuisance making a fool out of herself as usual. Her fat head was moving up and down like a bobble doll and she was whispering obscenities to herself. Oh loveable Unice- if only someone told you how much I wished you could be normal. Maybe, oh maybe, we could just be friends- I would like that.

Unice then took her piece of paper then ate it while her eyeballs moved incoherently. Silly Unice- doesn't know her arse from her elbow.

Then I averted my gaze from Unice's orange fat eyes to my wonderful ideas but from my peripheral vision I could see something very disturbing.Mr. Kourke stood there like Zeus himself but he wasn't in fact looking almighty. His eyes shone a fiery red and I could feel him as if he was reaching my soul.

He looked...well he looked...angry.

"Nora Penis Pickett," his voice boomed over the classroom. I shuddered with fear.

"I do not expect you to be lusting over Unice over there when you have work to do!"

I kept my voice quiet, I wasn't- oh I WASN'T lusting over Unice. How weird for sir to think such a thing? I am one hundred percent committed to him- how can I show him that?