**Chapter 12: Revealing the Scars**

The warmth of his hyungs’ embrace slowly melted away the lingering fear that had gripped Jungkook’s heart. Yet, despite the comfort of their presence, the fear of what would come next began to settle in. He knew his hyungs wanted to help him, but the thought of revealing the full extent of his injuries terrified him.

As the hug broke apart, Seokjin looked at Jungkook with a gentle, yet concerned, expression. “Kookie,” he began softly, “I need to check your injuries. Can you take off your shirt for me?”

Jungkook’s eyes widened, and a cold shiver ran down his spine. He looked down at the floor, trying to avoid his hyungs’ eyes. The thought of them seeing not just the bruises and welts from his bullies, but also the cuts he had inflicted on himself, filled him with dread. He was scared that they would be disappointed in him, that they would see him as weak and broken.

“Kookie, it’s okay,” Jimin reassured, sensing his hesitation. “Hyung just wants to make sure you’re alright.”

But Jungkook couldn’t shake the fear. His hands trembled as he gripped the hem of his shirt, his breath quickening with anxiety. “I… I can’t…” he whispered, his voice shaking. “I… I don’t want you to see…”

Taehyung, who had been sitting quietly beside Jungkook, moved closer and placed a hand on his back. “We’re not going to judge you, Kookie,” he said gently. “We just want to help you heal.”

Jungkook’s eyes filled with tears. The internal battle between wanting to trust his hyungs and the fear of their reaction was tearing him apart. He had never felt so vulnerable, so exposed. “But… you’ll be disappointed in me,” he choked out, his voice barely audible. “I’m… I’m so ashamed…”

Seokjin’s heart ached at Jungkook’s words. He knelt down in front of Jungkook, gently cupping his face in his hands. “Jungkook, look at me,” he said softly, waiting until Jungkook’s tearful eyes met his. “We could never be disappointed in you. We love you, no matter what. Whatever you’re afraid to show us, it doesn’t change how we feel about you.”

Jungkook could see the sincerity in Seokjin’s eyes, and it made his heart ache even more. His hands shook as he hesitated, feeling the weight of their concern and love pressing down on him. “I’m sorry, hyung,” he whispered, tears spilling down his cheeks. “I’m so sorry…”

“Don’t apologize, Kookie,” Namjoon said gently from the side, his voice steady and calming. “You haven’t done anything wrong.”

With shaky hands, Jungkook slowly began to lift his shirt, his mind racing with fear and doubt. As he did, the room fell silent, the tension thick as the brothers waited with bated breath. Jungkook’s shirt slipped off his shoulders, revealing a patchwork of bruises, welts, and cuts, some fresh and others in various stages of healing.

Jimin gasped softly, tears filling his eyes as he saw the extent of the injuries. Seokjin’s breath hitched, his heart breaking at the sight of the cuts that Jungkook had inflicted on himself. Yoongi clenched his fists, trying to contain the rage that was boiling inside him—not at Jungkook, but at the people who had pushed him to this point.

Jungkook’s body began to shake with fear, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he waited for their reaction. “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…” he kept repeating, his voice filled with guilt and shame.

Taehyung, seeing Jungkook’s distress, quickly wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close. “Kookie, it’s okay,” Taehyung whispered, his voice thick with emotion. “You don’t have to be sorry. We’re not angry with you. We’re just so, so sorry that you felt like you had to do this.”

Seokjin reached out to gently touch one of the cuts on Jungkook’s side, his eyes filled with tears. “Why didn’t you tell us sooner, Kookie?” he asked softly, his voice trembling. “You didn’t have to go through this alone…”

Jungkook sobbed into Taehyung’s chest, his body shaking with the force of his emotions. “I didn’t want you to think I was weak,” he cried, his voice muffled. “I didn’t want to disappoint you…”

“Disappoint us?” Hoseok said, his voice breaking as tears streamed down his face. “Oh, Kookie, we could never be disappointed in you. You’re so strong for holding on this long. We just wish you had told us sooner, so we could help you.”

Namjoon placed a comforting hand on Jungkook’s shoulder. “Kookie, you don’t have to hide anything from us. We love you, no matter what. We’re here for you, always.”

Jimin wiped away his tears and took Jungkook’s hand, squeezing it gently. “You’re not alone, Kookie. We’re going to help you get through this, together.”

Jungkook clung to Taehyung, his sobs gradually subsiding as the warmth and love of his hyungs surrounded him. The fear and shame that had been eating away at him began to ease, replaced by a sense of relief that he hadn’t felt in a long time.

“Thank you, hyungs,” Jungkook whispered, his voice hoarse from crying. “Thank you for not giving up on me…”

“We’ll never give up on you, Kookie,” Seokjin promised, gently brushing a tear from Jungkook’s cheek. “You’re our little brother, and we’ll always be here for you, no matter what.”

The brothers held Jungkook close, offering him all the love and support they could. For the first time in a long time, Jungkook felt a glimmer of hope. He knew the road to healing wouldn’t be easy, but with his hyungs by his side, he knew he wouldn’t have to walk it alone.

---

How's that? I'll continue the story if you'd like!

Please comment how it is...
Please support me..

I know this is not that much good but I try my best...

vote and comment

Please please support me ☺️☺️
Sarange readers ❣️😘