**Chapter 14: A New Beginning**

The night had been long and emotional for all of them, but as the first light of dawn began to seep through the windows, there was a sense of calm in the room. Jungkook was curled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, his head resting on Taehyung’s lap. The exhaustion had finally caught up with him, and he had fallen into a deep, much-needed sleep.

The other brothers were scattered around the room, keeping a quiet vigil over him. No one wanted to leave, not even for a moment. They had spent the last few hours reassuring Jungkook that they were there for him, and now they wanted to be sure that when he woke up, he would know they hadn’t left his side.

Seokjin, who had taken on the role of caretaker so naturally, was seated in an armchair close to Jungkook. He watched his youngest brother sleep, his heart aching with a mixture of relief and sadness. He was relieved that Jungkook had finally opened up to them, but the thought of everything he had been through still weighed heavily on him.

Namjoon, always the thinker, was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed as he silently planned their next steps. They needed to protect Jungkook, not just from the bullies but from the emotional scars that had been left behind. He knew they would need to be vigilant, ensuring that Jungkook never felt like he had to suffer in silence again.

Hoseok was sitting on the floor near the couch, his eyes never leaving Jungkook’s peaceful face. He was still reeling from the shock of seeing the extent of Jungkook’s injuries, but he was determined to bring the sunshine back into their maknae’s life. He had always been the one to make his brothers smile, and now he was more determined than ever to see that smile on Jungkook’s face again.

Yoongi sat in the corner, his usually stoic face softened by the concern he felt. His mind kept drifting back to the people who had hurt Jungkook, and the anger that simmered inside him was hard to ignore. But more than that, he felt a deep sadness that Jungkook had felt so alone. He vowed to be more present, more attentive, even if it meant stepping out of his comfort zone.

Jimin, ever the gentle soul, was curled up on the other end of the couch, his head resting on his knees. He had cried more that night than he had in a long time, and his eyes were red and puffy. But he didn’t care. All that mattered to him was that Jungkook knew he wasn’t alone, that he had a family who loved him deeply. He kept a hand resting lightly on Jungkook’s foot, as if to reassure himself that their maknae was really there, safe and sound.

As the sun rose higher, casting a warm glow across the room, Jungkook stirred. His eyelids fluttered open, and for a moment, he looked disoriented, as if he had forgotten where he was. But then he felt the warmth of Taehyung’s hand on his back, the comforting weight of the blanket, and he remembered.

“Hyung?” Jungkook’s voice was soft, barely more than a whisper, but it was enough to bring the others to attention.

Taehyung smiled down at him, brushing a few stray strands of hair away from his face. “Morning, Kookie,” he said gently. “How are you feeling?”

Jungkook blinked up at him, his mind still foggy from sleep. He felt a dull ache in his body, but it was nothing compared to the overwhelming sense of safety that surrounded him. “Better,” he murmured, his voice still groggy. “Thank you, Taetae hyungie.”

The other brothers moved closer, their expressions a mix of concern and relief. “You gave us a scare, Kookie,” Seokjin said softly, leaning forward to check on him. “But you’re safe now. We’re going to make sure of that.”

Jungkook nodded slowly, his eyes drifting from one brother to the next. The love and worry etched into their faces made his chest tighten with emotion. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, his voice breaking. “I didn’t mean to make you all worry…”

“None of this is your fault,” Namjoon said firmly, crouching down so he was at eye level with Jungkook. “We’re just glad you finally told us. We should have noticed sooner. But now that we know, we’re going to make sure this never happens again.”

Jungkook swallowed hard, his eyes filling with tears again. The weight of his secret was gone, but the fear of their disappointment still lingered. “I thought… I thought you’d all be mad at me,” he admitted, his voice trembling. “For hiding it, for… for being weak…”

“Mad? At you?” Hoseok said, his voice filled with disbelief. He reached out to gently squeeze Jungkook’s hand. “Oh, Kookie, we’re not mad at you. We could never be mad at you for something like this. You’re so much stronger than you know.”

Yoongi nodded in agreement, his voice softer than usual. “You’ve been through so much, Kookie. We’re proud of you for holding on, for surviving. But you don’t have to do it alone anymore.”

Jungkook looked down, tears slipping down his cheeks. “I was so scared… I didn’t know what to do…”

Jimin leaned in, his voice gentle and soothing. “We’re going to help you, Kookie. We’ll be here every step of the way. You don’t have to be afraid anymore.”

Taehyung, who had been quiet, finally spoke up. “We’re your hyungs, Kookie. Our job is to protect you, to make sure you’re happy and safe. You’re never going to be alone in this again.”

Jungkook nodded, his heart swelling with gratitude. The fear and shame that had held him captive for so long were beginning to fade, replaced by the warmth and love of his brothers. He knew it wouldn’t be easy, that there would still be difficult days ahead, but for the first time in a long time, he felt hope.

“Thank you, hyungs,” he whispered, his voice filled with emotion. “Thank you for not giving up on me…”

Seokjin leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to the top of Jungkook’s head. “We’ll never give up on you, Kookie. We’re a family, and we’re going to get through this together.”

As the morning light filled the room, the brothers sat together, their bond stronger than ever. They knew the road ahead would be challenging, but they also knew they had each other. And that, more than anything, gave them the strength to face whatever came next.

---

How's that? I'll continue the story if you'd like!

Please comment how it is...
Please support me..

I know this is not that much good but I try my best...

vote and comment

Please please support me ☺️☺️
Sarange readers ❣️😘