**Chapter 16: The Deepest Wounds**

( Sorry, actually I am very sick so I could not upload the chapter in the morning... )

    The room was eerily quiet after Jungkook's confession. The air felt heavy with a mix of sorrow and anger, each brother processing the pain their youngest had been through. Taehyung held Jungkook close, his heart aching as he tried to comfort him. But there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind that there was still more—something darker, something Jungkook hadn’t yet revealed.

“Kookie,” Taehyung whispered gently, running his hand through Jungkook’s hair in a soothing motion. “Is there anything else you haven’t told us? We need to know everything, so we can make sure you’re safe.”

Jungkook froze at Taehyung’s words, his body going rigid in his brother’s arms. His breath hitched, and a cold sweat broke out across his skin. There was more—much more—that he hadn’t told them. But how could he? The shame and fear were suffocating, and he was terrified of how his hyungs would react.

“Kookie?” Taehyung’s voice was soft but insistent. He could feel the tension in Jungkook’s body, the way his brother was starting to tremble. “Please, tell us. We’re here for you, no matter what.”

Jungkook’s breath quickened, his heart pounding in his chest. The memories of what those boys had done to him—how they had tried to touch him, the way they had tried to humiliate him—came flooding back, and his body began to shiver uncontrollably.

“I… I didn’t tell you everything…” Jungkook finally whispered, his voice barely audible. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he clung to Taehyung as if his life depended on it. “They… they did more than just hit me…”

Taehyung’s heart clenched painfully, but he kept his voice calm and soothing. “What did they do, Kookie? You can tell us, I promise we’ll understand.”

Jungkook’s tears started to spill over, his voice shaking as he forced himself to speak. “They… they tried to touch me… in ways they shouldn’t have…”

The room fell deathly silent, the brothers’ eyes widening in shock and horror as the weight of Jungkook’s words sank in. Taehyung’s grip on Jungkook tightened, his own tears starting to form as he struggled to keep his composure.

“They tried to kiss me… on my lips, on my neck…” Jungkook continued, his voice barely above a whisper. “And when I tried to stop them… they’d beat me… with belts, with rods… They’d kick and punch me… And there were three of them… I couldn’t fight them off…”

Jungkook’s body shook with sobs as he finished his confession, the pain and humiliation too much to bear. He buried his face in Taehyung’s chest, ashamed and terrified of what his hyungs might think of him now.

Taehyung’s heart shattered at the sight of his baby brother in so much pain. He could barely contain the anger and sorrow welling up inside him, but he knew he had to stay strong for Jungkook. “Kookie… I’m so sorry you had to go through that… I’m so sorry…” he whispered, his voice thick with emotion.

Seokjin knelt beside Jungkook, tears streaming down his face as he gently stroked his hair. “You’re so brave for telling us, Kookie. None of this is your fault. We’re going to protect you from now on, I promise.”

Yoongi’s usually calm demeanor was shattered, his face pale with barely contained rage. “Those bastards… they’re going to pay for this,” he muttered, his voice filled with cold fury.

Hoseok was openly crying, his heart breaking at the sight of Jungkook in so much pain. He reached out to take Jungkook’s hand, squeezing it gently. “Kookie, you’re safe now. We won’t let anyone hurt you ever again.”

Namjoon, who had been silent, finally spoke up, his voice filled with determination. “We’ll make sure they’re punished for what they did, Kookie. You’ll never have to be afraid again.”

Jungkook looked up at his brothers, his vision blurred by tears. Despite the fear and shame, he could see the love and support in their eyes. They weren’t angry with him. They didn’t think less of him. They were going to stand by him, no matter what.

“Thank you… hyungs…” Jungkook whispered, his voice trembling. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner… I was just so scared…”

Taehyung shook his head, his voice filled with love. “You don’t have to apologize, Kookie. You’re so brave for telling us now. We’re going to take care of you, okay?”

Jungkook nodded, still clinging to Taehyung. The fear was still there, but it was beginning to be overshadowed by the warmth and love he felt from his brothers. He wasn’t alone anymore. He had his hyungs, and they were going to make sure he was safe.

As the brothers continued to comfort Jungkook, they knew there was still a long road ahead. But they were ready to face it together, as a family. They would help Jungkook heal, and they would make sure that justice was served. No one was going to hurt their youngest brother again—not on their watch.

---

How's that? I'll continue the story if you'd like!

Please comment how it is...
Please support me..

I know this is not that much good but I try my best...

vote and comment

Please please support me ☺️☺️
Sarange readers ❣️😘