**Chapter 19: A Turn of Events**

A few days later, the brothers had gathered a considerable amount of evidence against the bullies. Yoongi’s contacts had come through, uncovering a slew of incriminating details about Kai, Jack, and Rocky. It turned out that they had a history of bullying and harassment, not just against Jungkook, but against other students as well. This information was more than enough to build a solid case against them.Namjoon’s meeting with the college board had gone well, and they had agreed to investigate the matter further. But the brothers knew that wasn’t enough. They wanted to make sure the bullies paid for what they had done—and they wanted to do it in a way that would ensure they never harmed anyone again.As the brothers sat down to discuss their next move, Yoongi couldn’t help but smile slightly. “The information we’ve gathered is enough to ruin them. Not just in college, but beyond. They won’t be able to walk away from this unscathed.”Seokjin looked at his brothers, his expression serious. “Let’s make sure this is done right. We’ll release the information at the right time, in the right way. We need to make sure they’re held accountable legally and socially.”Namjoon nodded in agreement. “I’ve already spoken with a lawyer. We have enough to press charges against them. We’ll make sure the authorities get involved.”Hoseok leaned back in his chair, a satisfied look on his face. “It’s time they faced the consequences of their actions. No more hiding, no more hurting others. This ends now.”

---

S

orry for short part but I still in hospital and this story going to end in next 2 parts....
This and remaining 2 parts are short so please please adjust.....
And after this ff I am going upload tae centre ff ...
So if you have interest then comment me ☺️

How's that? I'll continue the story if you'd like!

Please comment how it is...
Please support me..

I know this is not that much good but I try my best...

vote and comment

Please please support me ☺️☺️
Sarange readers ❣️😘