**Chapter 7: The Unspoken Bond**

It had been a few days since Jimin’s late-night conversation with Jungkook. Though Jimin had sensed something was deeply wrong, Jungkook continued to insist he was just tired. His hyungs had given him space, but there was a growing unease among them. They could tell something was off, but none of them knew how to approach Jungkook without pushing him further away.

Taehyung, however, had been particularly observant. Despite his cold and strict exterior, he had always held a soft spot for Jungkook. He noticed the small things—the way Jungkook’s smiles didn’t reach his eyes anymore, how he seemed more withdrawn, and the faint shadows under his eyes that spoke of sleepless nights. It gnawed at Taehyung, but he wasn’t sure how to reach out without seeming overbearing.

That evening, after dinner, Taehyung lingered in the hallway outside Jungkook’s room. He could hear the faint sound of music playing inside, something soft and melancholic. Taehyung hesitated, unsure if he should go in. He wasn’t as gentle as Jimin or as nurturing as Jin; his love was tougher, more reserved. But he knew he had to try.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung knocked softly on the door. “Kookie? It’s me, Taetae hyung. Can I come in?”

There was a brief pause before Jungkook’s voice called out, muffled by the door. “Yeah, hyung, come in.”

Taehyung pushed the door open and stepped inside, closing it quietly behind him. Jungkook was sitting on the bed, his knees pulled up to his chest, hugging a pillow. He looked up at Taehyung, his expression guarded, but Taehyung could see the flicker of relief in his eyes.

“Hey, Taetae hyung,” Jungkook greeted, his voice soft. “What’s up?”

Taehyung walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, close enough to offer comfort but not so close as to crowd him. He studied Jungkook for a moment, noticing how tired and small his younger brother looked. It hurt him to see Jungkook like this.

“I wanted to check on you,” Taehyung said, his voice calm but laced with concern. “You’ve been really quiet lately. I’ve been worried.”

Jungkook averted his gaze, focusing on the pattern of his bedsheet. “I’m fine, hyung. Just tired, that’s all.”

Taehyung frowned slightly, not satisfied with the answer. “Kookie, you know you don’t have to lie to me, right? I can see something’s bothering you. You’re my little brother, and I’m not going to let you go through this alone.”

Jungkook’s grip on the pillow tightened, his heart aching at the sincerity in Taehyung’s voice. He wanted to open up, to tell Taehyung everything, but the words were stuck in his throat. He wasn’t sure how to explain the darkness he felt, the pain that consumed him every day.

“Taetae hyung…” Jungkook began, his voice trembling. “I… I don’t know how to… I mean, it’s hard to talk about.”

Taehyung felt a pang of sympathy, but he didn’t push. Instead, he shifted closer and gently pulled Jungkook into his arms, holding him in a comforting embrace. Jungkook stiffened at first, but then he melted into the hug, his face pressed against Taehyung’s chest. The warmth and safety of his hyung’s arms made the weight on his shoulders feel just a little bit lighter.

“You don’t have to say anything if you’re not ready,” Taehyung murmured, his voice soft and soothing. “Just know that I’m here for you, no matter what. You don’t have to go through this alone, Kookie.”

Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to spill over. “I’m scared, hyung,” he whispered, his voice barely audible. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me… I just feel so lost all the time.”

Taehyung’s heart clenched at Jungkook’s confession. He tightened his hold on his younger brother, as if trying to shield him from the world. “It’s okay to feel that way, Kookie,” he said softly. “Life can be overwhelming sometimes, and it’s okay to not have all the answers. But you have us—me, Chim, Joon, Hobi, Yoongi hyung, and Jin hyung. We’re your family, and we’ll help you through this.”

Jungkook didn’t respond, but the way he clung to Taehyung told him everything he needed to know. The silence stretched between them, but it wasn’t uncomfortable. It was a shared moment of understanding, of unspoken support.

After a while, Taehyung gently pulled back, just enough to look down at Jungkook. He brushed a stray tear from Jungkook’s cheek with his thumb, offering him a small, reassuring smile. “You’re not alone, Kookie. You’ve got me. I’ll always be here for you.”

Jungkook nodded, sniffling quietly as he wiped at his eyes. “Thank you, Taetae hyung… I… I love you.”

Taehyung’s smile widened, a rare warmth in his usually stoic expression. “I love you too, Kookie. More than you’ll ever know.”

He stayed with Jungkook for a while longer, the two of them talking about nothing in particular—favorite songs, movies they wanted to watch, even some silly memories from their childhood. It was light and easy, a welcome distraction from the heaviness that had been weighing on Jungkook’s heart.

As the night wore on and it was time for bed, Taehyung stood up and ruffled Jungkook’s hair affectionately. “Get some sleep, okay? And if you need anything, you know where to find me.”

Jungkook nodded, feeling a little lighter, a little less alone. “Goodnight, Taetae hyung.”

“Goodnight, Kookie,” Taehyung replied, heading for the door. He paused before leaving, glancing back at Jungkook with a final look of concern and love. “Remember, I’m always here.”

When the door closed behind him, Jungkook lay back down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. The darkness in his mind was still there, but it didn’t feel as suffocating as it had before. Taehyung’s words echoed in his head, a reminder that he wasn’t alone, that he had his hyungs who loved him more than anything.

For the first time in a long time, Jungkook allowed himself to believe that maybe, just maybe, things would get better. And with that thought, he finally drifted off to sleep, a small, hopeful smile on his lips.

---
How's that? I'll continue the story if you'd like!

Please comment how it is...
Please support me..

I know this is not that much good but I try my best...

vote and comment

Please please support me ☺️☺️
Sarange readers ❣️😘