Another confession

Saha's POV:

All I wanted was a kiss. I don't like this. I don't want to rest. It has already been 15 mins since he started putting me to sleep but I was not sleeping. Still he kept patting me patiently.

Saha: Stop. What do you think of me? A child?
Romeo: yes. Why won't you rest?*(Concerned)
Saha: How hard is it to just give me a kiss?
Romeo: So hard that I won't be able to hold myself back.
Saha: So what? It's just a kiss.
Romeo: I tell you that it won't stop with a kiss. *(Caresses her hair) Now rest. I'll give you a nice kiss if you get healthy by night.
Saha: I won't kiss you.
Romeo: Come on. Don't say that. Rest now.
Saha: Now a days I feel like I'm doing nothing but sleep.
Romeo: *(chuckles)

He turned the lights off, pulled the sheets off and left the room. I slept for a while.
------
I woke up. What time is it? It's 7.00 pm. I wonder if I'll be able sleep tonight. I slept too much today. I went down to the kitchen. He wasn't there. I went up to his office but he wasn't there too. Where did he go? I went to my bedroom to take a bath. Oh there's a note here.

"I went out to buy some things. Will be back soon. Watch TV until then.  I prepared some snacks for you. If you are hungry, It's in the fridge."

Aww! He is even more adorable when he does these note things. I went to the fridge and took the brownie he prepared for me. I went to the living room, sat on the sofa and enjoyed it.
I got an idea while eating the snack. I want to prank him again. This time I'll hide somewhere. I thought of the places to hide. "His office!! Yes! It'll be his last priority to search. He wouldn't think I'll be hiding there."

It has been half an hour since I made the prank plan. Finally he is home. I heard the gates open. I ran up to his office room with the brownie. I sat on a sofa in his office room.
I heard him call me,"Baby girl" from downstairs. I kept silent. He even called my phone. Good thing I don't have my phone with me. I left it in the bedroom. He checked all the rooms in the mansion except the office room." I knew he wouldn't look here. What business do I have in this room? Heh." Suddenly I heard the door knob sound. "Shoot! He is done searching all the rooms already. Now where do I hide?"

I left the brownie on the sofa, ran to the doors and hid behind them as they opened. He saw the half eaten brownie on the sofa and went near to it. He sighed to himself-"Where are you hiding?"

I slowly came out from hiding and tried to get out of the room silently. As I was tip-toeing, he turned back and saw me. "Shoot!" He held me before I even knew.

Romeo: Gotcha!
Saha: Ehehehe.*(Sheepish smile)
Romeo: How are you feeling now?
Saha: G-Good.
Romeo: How are your cramps?
Saha: I am completely fine from afternoon. Beside you were the one who insisted me to take rest.
Romeo: So you are fine now?*(Smirks)
Saha: (what is that smile on your face?) Yeah?

With that he lifted me up and took me back into his office room.

Saha: Woah! Put me down. Why are you carrying me?
Romeo: You wanted kisses?*(Puts her on the sofa and kneels on the ground)
Saha: That was long ago. I don't want any now.
Romeo: Really?*(Leans in)
Saha: Wha- Stop that. I told you that I won't kiss you again.
Romeo: *(Started feeding her the remaining brownie) You like it?
Saha: yeah.
Romeo: What are you going to give me for this brownie?
Saha:  I gave myselves to you. What else do you want?*(Leans in)

He paused for a moment after that sentence as if he was thinking for an answer.

Saha: Wait. Did I just make you  run out off words?
Romeo: what?-
Saha: wow! I just did. I have always wanted to make you run out off words because you always had answers for everything. I won this time.
Romeo: Huh? Whatever.*(Confused) Since you are mine, I can do whatever I want.
Saha: what do you mean by that mister?
Romeo: What I mean is--*(smooch)

He leaned in and kissed me. I tried pushing him. He is so strong. Everytime I push him, he comes back with more strength. I can't resist him. And so I stopped resisting.
-----
I woke up. I don't even know when I slept. Everytime we kiss, I sleep. I was laying on the sofa. He was sitting and leaning back. His shirt is half buttoned. My legs are on his lap. Poor baby! He slept sitting like that. I stood up and sat on his lap facing him. His head is on the sofa facing up. "Oh my god! Just looking at him makes me blush so hard. His neck. His jaw line. His abs? I can't see them."

I unbuttoned his shirt just to see his abs. I admired his abs for a moment.

Saha: I don't know whether you are comfortable like this but I am so comfortable.*(Giggles)

I took support of his stomach and planted a small kiss on his lips. Then I kissed his jaw line and neck. I hugged him around his neck and rested my head on his chest not wanting to wake him up.

Saha: I can hear your heart beat and your breath. I love listening to it. I love your touch, your face, your voice and even your scent. Do you know that I crave for your scent when we are not together? I just love your everything. I love you.