Chapter 3

Of course they would say that.. who would've guessed it? I let out a sigh before explaining it to them, knowing damn well they would be even more shock, hell even speechless maybe

"I don't have a creator because I'm a human from the real world.."

Their jaws drop as they were all surprised, like I expected. Alan is also surprised like them, he typed something

[Wait, did you say.. your a human from the real world?]

Alan typed, he's also a human in the real world obviously. The color gang glanced at what Alan said before red spoke

"So.. you were originally a human?"

I nodded on what red said, they were pretty much confused and all.. I noticed Alan typed something

[That's weird, that doesn't happen at all in the real world. That's clearly impossible and yet here you are]

Alan had a point, this stuff never happens at all in the real world. Infact it's clearly impossible, and yet here I am.. in his PC, i start to wonder on how i ended up here in the first place. did i do something? no.. the only thing i did before i came here was that i fell asleep in my bed..

After a while, I got comfortable with the place. Usually I always thought that I'd immediately get excited ones I got here, turns out I would be processing and be confused on what happened and how I got here, the color gang showed me around the PC and explained on how things work here if I ever stayed in this place much longer

I can't help but wonder if this is AVA(Animation Vs Animator) or AVM(Animation Vs Minecraft) but after I saw the minecraft house there in the side of the PC I knew that this was AVM(Animation Vs Minecraft)

"And over there in the side of the PC is our house or room! But if you stay here for a long time, well not too. But what I'm trying to say is we'll be happy to make a room or house for you!"

The Second Coming suggested, I don't really know how long would I actually stay here since I have no idea, they also don't know how Ling would I stay here. Would it be days? Weeks? Months? Years?? Okay maybe not years, thats too long..

"Uhh, I guess that would be alright? Maybe as long as I could help? I'm good at building!"

I mean, I do play minecraft in Mt tablet or my phone. I just want to make a room of mine on how I like! Which will make me comfortable obviously, the color gang agreed on what I said. But maybe not today since maybe I'll go back tommorow? Who knows

More hours passed and I had a lot of fun staying here! Me and the color gang played games, build, craft stuff, cook, feed animals. And more! It was a lot of fun staying here actually, now it's the end of the day and it's night time. The color gang told me that I can pick which room I would like to sleep in or I could just sleep in the couch but i picked on sleeping in the couch..

Everyone was asleep except me, I was about to head towards the couch but I can't help but notice the mirror in the room, I approached the room as I looked at myself at the mirror. I can't help but look at myself in the mirror, by body being a stickfigure and not human. It feels weird having a different body.. this stickfigure body is the stickfigure I drew.. more of like a stickfigure version of myself that I drew in the real world, did I just turn into my stickfigure version? I thought to myself..

It's getting late. I should go to sleep. It's 11:09 in the evening right now so I might as well head to sleep, I head towards to the couch as I noticed a bag placed in the corner of the couch. That wasn't there a while ago when I first came here.. maybe the color gang left it? I felt the urge to open the bag, but that's kind of rude to just open someone's random bag..

I let my urge win as I grabbed the bag and sat down in the couch, I opened it only to see some stuffs and clothes in the bag.. my stuffs and clothes..

The stuffs were inside were my favorite plushie, my tablet, my phone, my sketchbook and some art materials all in a small pouch or bag, stickers, and a nightlight shaped like a.. cinnamoroll, ive been quite a sanrio fun.. but I didn't have a nightlightike this, in my room I would always use one of these LED lights, not a cinnamoroll night light. I didn't even own one like this, true I have some nightlight in my room but i barely use it.

The clothes in the bag were my favorite clothes, there was also a blanket and a pillow in there. I couldn't help but wonder how did this bag get in here? Even my stuff, I also wonder how did all those stuff fit in this bag.. who brought it here?

I got even more confuse, but I guess I could sleep comfortably with these now? I placed the bag down before placing the leftover items in there, only leaving my plushie, blanket, pillow, and the nightlight. I got into a comfortable position as I lay my head down on the pillow and pul the blanket near me, I turned on the nightlight making a dim glow which it was perfect for me. I hugged my plushie as I fell asleep peacefully..