Chapter 4

It was the next morning. I woke up as I noticed that I was still here in the PC, I sat up on the couch only to see the color gang awake and are in the room. Blue was cooking some food, yellow doing something in his laptop as he sat on the floor, green and red chatting. I didn't notice The Second Coming at first but when I looked at my side I got a little startled as The Second Coming was sitting on the couch, sleeping as always. That wasn't surprising..

"Oh! Morning new friend!"

Red spoke as the others noticed I was awake, I waved at them and looked at The Second Coming who woke up and let out a yawn before glancing at me

"Oh hey, your awake"

"Mhm, yeah"

The Second Coming stood up before stretching his arms before letting out a sigh, everyone was just doing their own thing and after a while Blue finished cooking the food as he called for us. The others ran towards the table like they were racing or something, I heard one of them saying 'last one to get to the table washes the dishes!' Either red or green said that. They all ran towards the table while I just walked there

The moment they reached the table Blue flicked their heads a bit like he's scolding them for running towards the table before he let out a sigh

"Anyway.. enjoy the food guys! And uh for you"

Blue glanced at me which I noticed while the others were eating their food

"I know this is not really much of the food you eat in the real world since the food here is uh, minecraft like. But I hope you enjoy the food and you get to taste it!"

Blue spoke as I looked at the food before taking a beef and taking a bite.. it actually tasted good as I took another bite before eating the whole piece, I grabbed one piece of chicken before eating it. Minecraft food tastes same like the food I eat in real life, I like it!

We were all eating and enjoying the food Blue made. I noticed that the color gang were chatting about something but I didn't know, until one of them asked a question to me which was yellow

"Say..you didn't introduce yourself to us yet and we didn't introduce ourselves to you"

He looked at me before the others also realized that, we didn't really have a proper introduction yesterday since they were confuse on how I got here and it made them completely forgot about them introducing eachother to me. But they didn't need an introduction since I already know them, they just don't know me yet.

"Alright so, for our names. My name is The Second Coming, you can just call me Second! And these are my friends, blue, green, red, and yellow! I like to draw and help my creator Alan animate, i also like to sleep a lot as you can tell but i also love my friends so much! I care for them!"

The Second Coming introduced his friends to me as they all waved at me as I waved back, one by one. They all told me about their personalities and their hobbies and what they like to do.

"I'm Yellow! I'm more of like the nerd or the Redstone expert here in the group! I enjoy building stuff using Redstone, and as you can tell I'm smart and stuff so yeah"

"I'm red! And I like animals so much! I also like to fight and practice how to fight, I enjoy it actually. And just so you know, I'm always the first one to go ahead and fight when there's an enemy!"

"I'm Blue, I'm more of like the chef here in the group. The others say I'm like the mother in the group- I like to cook and make potions! I also like to eat netherwarts and try out new food! Want a netherwart?"

Blue said before handing out a netherwart to me which made the others quickly say no to Blue as green then smacks the netherwart out of blues hand

"Hey! Rude much.."