~chapter 8~

Just being with him, Chan almost forgot he was a famous baseball player, his house big enough to fit two of his apartments inside. "I totally forgot you were rich," he jokingly said, turning to him.

"I'm not rich; I just have money," Seungmin corrected.

"This house screams rich," Chan retorted, looking out the windshield at it.

"Don't be dramatic," he laughed at him. Jeongin stopped in the driveway, put the car in park, and immediately turned back to the two.

"Hey, I'll stay at Hyunjin's," he said as Seungmin started to open the door.

"You almost always do," Seungmin drawled.

"Yeah, but now I have a reason," he smirked, looking back and forth between the two.

"Come on," Seungmin sighed, ignoring him as he got out.

"Bye, it was nice to meet you," Chan respectfully said as he pulled him out.

"Go open the door for me," he laughed, giving him the keys to the house. Chan nodded as he accepted them and walked up to the door. Seungmin watched him before turning back to the car and gently knocking on the passenger window. "Don't look at me like that," he displeasingly said as he watched the window roll down.

"I'm not looking anyway," Jeongin playfully said.

"Innie, seriously, I'm afraid,"

"Why he already likes you," he smiled, finding his nervousness cute.

"I know," he lowly replied.

"Okay, then you're doing something right. Just relax," he softly laughed. Oh, and take another deep breath because he's walking back," he quickly warned.

"What!!"

"He's not even mine yet, and you're trying to take him from me," Chan playfully said as he walked up to the car, standing behind Seungmin and peeking down into the car.

"Absolutely not; he's all yours," Jeongin smiled at him.

"You hear that?? You're all mine," Chan softly whispered, placing his hands on his waist and pulling him back from the car. Let's go inside, yeah," he softly said, kissing the top of his head as he pulled away.

"Mmhm," Seungmin softly hummed as he turned with him.

"Have fun, you two," Jeongin still laughed as they walked up to the house, rolling up the window and driving off.

Seungmin opened the door and stepped in with Chan right after him. The light automatically turned on to their entrance, illuminating the long hallway into the house. The two removed their shoes as Seungmin closed and locked the door behind him. "I don't know, make yourself at home or whatever," he said, taking the bottle from him and walking over to his kitchen. Chan softly laughed as he followed him in, the lights turning on as they entered each room.

"Omg, Seungmin," he exclaimed, looking at the lightened space. "What," he said as he walked into the kitchen, opening a cabinet and pulling down two glasses for them.

"Your house.." he said at a loss of words, looking around in awe of it.

"It's just a house," he laughed, watching him jumping around and looking at everything.

"This is not just a house. And I thought the outside looked nice,"

"Why am I lowkey jealous of my house right now," he joked as he poured them both a glass.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he apologized quickly, going over to him.

"It's okay. I'm glad you like it," he smiled, raising his glass for him.