Introduction

Shi Susu, a young lady from a wealthy family , wore it in her sleep.

  Suddenly she had a golden finger for identifying plants and thought the end of the world was coming, but when she opened her eyes she found herself in the 1970s . Even though she had become the youngest daughter of a forestry bureau employee family in a remote northern town, she felt that everything was fine.

  When she came to her senses again, she realized that she had transmigrated into a book and became a cannon fodder female supporting role , but she accepted it just the same.

  When she arrived, the reborn heroine had just seized the opportunity to marry the hero, leaving her, the hero's original wife in the previous life, out of the game early.

  According to what is written in the article, she and the Shi family will become a miserable control group to set off the happy life of the male and female protagonists, and they will never become rich in their entire lives!

  Shi Susu laughed: Whoever wants the stingy Phoenix male protagonist can have him!

  There is everything in the vast mountains and forests. With the help of the golden finger, eating meat and fish is a piece of cake.

  Good things happened one after another at home, and jobs came to her on their own.

  And the male protagonist's superior, the young and promising Deputy Captain Ye, wants to make progress together with her!

  It seems that the male and female protagonists are the miserable control group?

  Oh, she likes this way of slapping someone in the face without any hassle!

  Then, I can stay at the door of my parents' house and take my husband and children back to my parents' house for a meal at any time. It's so happy and wonderful!

  People in the military compound: Didn't Deputy Commander Ye marry this small town girl because he wanted someone to take care of his adopted son? But this girl can't even cook, and even the housework is done by Deputy Commander Ye and his son. What's going on?

  The person from the Forestry Bureau: What's the big deal? The Shi family is well-known for pampering their daughter. Don't say you married off someone of low status. Where can you find a family-in-law who will provide you with food and gifts every day?

  Deputy Captain Ye looked at her with disdain: I fell in love with a girl, so I will do everything she doesn't want to do. There's nothing to be surprised about. Let's disband!

[Dating, marrying and raising a cute baby with the handsome team leader, and making some money with her family after work, it's a  sweet and warm daily life! ]

  [Reading Guide: 1v1 Double Cleansing, it will be a little slow in the early stages, so be patient!]

  Content tags: A match made in heaven , sweet stories, cool stories about traveling through a book , cute kids in the period stories

  One sentence introduction: A wonderful life in the army without cooking or housework

  Concept: Everything is possible

  Brief review of the work: Shi Susu traveled through time and space to a period novel in the 1970s, and became a cannon fodder female supporting role whose marriage was snatched away by the reborn female protagonist in the novel. However, she was too lazy to care whether she traveled through time and space or not. Instead, she used her golden finger to identify plants to cure her brother who was unable to work due to an injured leg, and awakened her mother who was in a vegetative state lying in bed. She also found a high-paying job in the forest farm, and her family's life became more and more prosperous. After that, she married Ye Kai, and the couple made progress together, and Shi Susu also made progress in her career. The whole article is warm and warm, describing the work and life of people in the northern forest farm in a specific era. The heroine's family is united and progressive, and actively participates in various construction projects in the forest farm. They have feelings and a big picture view. The story is very contagious, and it will make people yearn for it leisurely when reading it.