Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Ye Kai and Shi Susu sent the Shi family downstairs and called out to Shao Zheng and Xiao Yao An who were still showing off with the black tower in the square.

Looking at Shao Zheng who still couldn't bear to leave Heita, he thought it would be inconvenient for him to stay here on his wedding night.

Shi Pingping said, "Shao Zheng should go back to his grandma's house today and accompany your grandma and grandpa for my aunt."

Yao Limin saw that although Ye Kai pursed his lips, the eagerness in his eyes could not be hidden at all.

They are all people who have been here before, so no one knows who is who.

I thought that he would become a father before getting married, and it would not be easy for him to take care of a child as a newlywed.

Brothers-in-law still need to help each other, but it is not good to just care about their own performance.

Yao Limin was going to give a warning first, "You didn't bring the Black Tower out, you have to send it back. Shao Zheng, we have to start and finish our work, right?"

Sure enough, Ye Kai cast an appreciative glance, and Yao Limin felt He is still very tall.

Shao Zheng was so conflicted. He had been looking forward to the life of a family of three for a long time, but leaving the Black Tower and going back alone seemed to be quite disrespectful to brothers.

There is also my grandma and grandpa. My aunt is missing from the family. My aunt's family will definitely have to go back to their own home tonight. The house will become deserted all of a sudden.

Both the left and right were wrong, and Shao Zheng's little face was wrinkled.

Although she had an appointment with Ye Kai in advance, people also said that the step-by-step process is indispensable. They were the only two people left at home, and Shi Susu felt bad just thinking about it.

Shi Susu pulled Shao Zheng over and said, "Today is the first day for the three of us to build a new home. It is quite memorable. Explain it to Heita and ask your uncle to help send it back later. It will understand. I'm busy. Grandma and grandpa have been working hard for so many days, and they can just have a good rest when they go back. We will go to accompany them tomorrow, so there is no need to rush to tonight."

Hearing this, he knew that she had not changed from being unmarried . , maybe she hasn't figured it out at all, so as her mother-in-law, she must give her a process of adaptation.

Ruan Jingqiu suddenly lost her temper with Ye Kai for kidnapping her daughter. As expected, what she had done must be paid back sooner or later, so why not wait here.

Let the young couple take their time. They already have two grandchildren, and she is not in a hurry to become a grandma again.

Ruan Jingqiu spoke, "Then Shao Zheng stays with your aunt, let's go."

After touching Shi Susu's head, she turned around first.

"You two have a good life." After telling the newlyweds, Shi Changqing hurriedly followed her to support her.

Here Shi Yanming waited for Shao Zheng to have a good talk with Heita. He took Heita into the truck and drove the Shi family away.

The Xinxin family of three here also returned to their home.

Looking at his new site, the fresh wood style of the whole house was very eye-catching, making Shi Susu feel less unfamiliar with this home.

Although Ye Kai had always behaved himself to hinder Shao Zheng, his omnipresent eyes made everything Shi Susu felt unnatural.