Chapter 161-168 (end)

Chapter 161

: If you give him the business, isn't this an obvious robbery?

Brother Jiang stopped laughing and said, "Who did Brother Qi ask about? I'm not sure. My wife is already a regular employee of the Second Daily Chemical Factory. Her salary is thirty-five yuan a month, plus bonus, it's almost four yuan." For more than a dozen yuan, you won't have to go to the textile factory."

Brother Jiang was so embarrassed and said something sarcastic. Even the two younger brothers who came with Brother Qi didn't expect that no one in the black market would dare to do this to Brother Qi's face. attitude.

Boss Qi's eyes were filled with cruelty, and then he suppressed it.

The Second Daily Chemical Factory, despite its small scale, is one of the best companies in Yancheng. In addition to salary, they receive monthly bonuses. Very few factories can offer this kind of treatment.

If the No. 2 Daily Chemical Factory was not under the General Administration of Forestry and only recruited regular workers in the forestry system, so many people would have to find a way to be transferred to the No. 2 Daily Chemical Factory.

Boss Qi had heard about it, and there were many employees in other units under the General Forestry Administration who wanted to be transferred to the Second Daily Chemical Factory. However, the director of the Second Daily Chemical Factory was adamant and would not accept anyone who wanted to leave.

In other units, you can either get a care quota for factory leaders, or you have to wait for someone to sell your job and buy it with money. Apart from these two, there is no other way

to get a care quota for factory leaders. The factory leaders themselves have family members. If it's not enough, who can give it to you?

Spending money to buy this road is even more unrealistic. Who doesn't have older relatives? They won't even be able to take out the jobs that are being vacated by good units. Even my own relatives don't have enough to buy it.

General units are so difficult to operate, not to mention the Second Daily Chemical Factory, where everyone is eager to join. How many people are watching, it is almost impossible to convert temporary workers into full-time workers.

The number of regular employees in the textile factory that Boss Qi mentioned happened to be the one his nephew was looking for because he wanted to marry in. He didn't like the job in the textile factory and had to sell it, so he wanted to buy it and give it to Brother Jiang's wife in exchange for the half. snack trading.

He couldn't bear to let go of his children, so he could earn back the money he spent on his job in the snack business in one month. Boss Qi had already made up his mind.

Now Brother Jiang's wife has officially started working at the second-level daily chemical company. The more Boss Qi thinks about it, the more something is wrong. This is not something ordinary people can do. His brother-in-law doesn't even have this ability!

Boss Qi quickly figured out that this was Brother Jiang's excuse.

If it had been anyone else, he would have fallen out with him a long time ago. He was still worried about Brother Jiang's backer, so Boss Qi held back, "It's not easy to become a regular worker in the Second Daily Chemical Factory. My brother-in-law can't even put in the effort. Xiao Jiang, who are you looking for?" "Yes, can you introduce me to it?" Brother

Jiang still sat still, "It's okay. My wife's cousin has a job as a caregiver in the factory. My wife passed the recruitment exam and became a regular worker."

Feeling that he didn't know how to lie, he asked again with a smile on his face, "What does your wife's cousin do at the Second Daily Chemical Factory? Generally, the care quota is given to factory leaders. Your wife's cousin is in her twenties." Where did the lesbians get the quota? Are you kidding me that I don't know?"