Extra 21-27

Extra 21

Shu Hua originally thought that it would take a few more years until he graduated from college to slowly improve his family's predicament.

But now that she is still in her second year of college, her family has already lived a good life that they did not dare to hope for before.

When Shi Susu introduced the conditions of Hengjiu Company to her husband Yuan Zhigao, the conditions were not inferior to those in other factories, and the supervisor would also divide the company into two dormitories. Shu Hua heard that it was good enough, but he still couldn't believe it when he looked back.

However, the fact is that Shi Susu was still too conservative. The treatment given by Hengjiu Company could not be better.

After Yuan Zhigao went to Hengjiu Company, the company assigned him the position of director of the cooperation project between Hengjiu Company and the wood products factory under the State Forestry Administration.

Although this is a supervisory position, the couple is a little confused about this new and unheard-of position, and they are afraid that if they do not perform well, it will smear Shi Susu's face, or make it difficult for her to explain in front of Ruan Jingqiu.

It's just the basic salary of fifty yuan a month that the couple really can't give up. This amount of money, plus Shuhua's monthly subsidy of nineteen and a half yuan, is enough for the family to live in Yancheng without worrying about food and clothing.

As for performance bonuses, the couple ignored them.

At this time, only large factories with good profits will have bonuses. Although five or ten yuan a month is very enviable, working in a large factory requires seniority and working years. After working for three years, the salary can rise to forty-two yuan. There are very few online ones.

Yuan Zhigao was paid fifty yuan as soon as he started working, which was impossible in a big factory, so the couple were extremely satisfied.

When the family of four took their luggage and arrived at the two temporary dormitories allocated by the factory, they were ready to overcome the difficult conditions, but they found that they were just overthinking it.

Even the temporary dormitory is in better condition than the tube building outside. The room is spacious, ventilated and has good lighting.

Because it is shared by three families, the public kitchen is divided into areas, and each family has a sink connected to the counter. The bathroom is actually used by each of the three families. It is decorated with ceramic tiles and has a faucet. You can wash and shower in it. Clean and convenient.

A family of four has never lived in a house with such good conditions. They looked around several times and couldn't contain their excitement.

With such housing conditions, it would be no problem for them to live here forever. The couple both felt that the conditions in the staff dormitory were just like this.

After moving in, the two of them learned that the large yard under construction next to the factory was jointly built by the Shi family and the overseas Chinese He family. The Shi and He families were as close as one family.

It is said to be a foreign-funded company, and the Shi family has considerable say in it.

Therefore, Yuan Zhigao's job was basically given by Shi Susu. What a great favor!

With a good house to live in and a high salary, the couple was worried, but they both thought that they must find ways to do this job well, not only to keep their jobs, but also to live up to Shi Susu's wishes.