Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

By Tuesday, the wood and cement needed to renovate the house were ready.

Ye Kai was thinking about who should be used to help with the work. By Wednesday, the workers would be delivered to his door.

Seeing that his right-hand man, Battalion Commander Lu, came to report to him, no matter how much Ye Kai dared to think and do anything, he never expected that Huining would use him in such an all-consuming way.

Seeing Battalion Commander Lu coming in shouting a report, Ye Kai was naturally happy to see his old subordinates after a long time, "Hey, Lao Lu, you are passing by here on a mission to see me!"

Battalion Commander Lu saluted seriously, "Report Captain, Lu Dahai of the Independent Battalion is reporting to you, please give me instructions!"

Ye Kai narrowed his eyes slightly, "What's going on? What's going on with me, old Hao Tou?"

The black and strong Battalion Commander suppressed a smile. Looking particularly happy, "Captain, Mr. Hao asked you to call him back, he told you."

Ye Kai calmly sat back on the chair, dialed the number and transferred it to Mr. Hao Huining, and waited. What was being said over there? He was already attacking with ferocity, "Old Mr. Hao, what are your plans? Don't you want me to live a comfortable life for a few days?"

Mr. Hao laughed loudly over there. , very confidently, "Who told you to stay there without moving? I can't let you stay idle. Xiao Lu has been following you, and you can't leave him behind if you leave.

What kind of virtue can you bring out by yourself ? You don't know, you can't control it for others, it's a headache for you, so I can only send it back to you.

This is all the intention of the higher-ups, but it's not up to me!"

Ye Kai only half-believed it, "Old Hao, we all have it. How many years have passed, and who wouldn't have known me?"

Mr. Hao over there punched the table and gasped, "Who told you not to come out? It won't work without you. You still have the people with you. They don't need to be assigned to the 158th Regiment. They are still the same as the independent battalion. You

don't have to wait for the end of the year. Captain Song's retirement has been approved. , The promotion appointment will be announced next week, so prepare to take over as the regiment leader."

Ye Kai had already known about the matter of being promoted to the regiment leader. He only asked, "Still the old rules, I have to continue to go on missions, right? "

Master Hao immediately explained, "I won't use you again when I go on a mission. The higher ups want to give you more energy.

I'll give you a guarantee. You can stay in Lingshui for at least one or two years. The Yancheng military commander will definitely transfer you there. We would rather keep you than keep you here!

We also want to let you shine more while you are here. Please do a good job for Xiaolu and the others. Bring him out, and he will be able to handle it by himself when you leave.

Of course, Xiao Lu will still have to do some tasks, but they won't be as frequent as before.

I will mainly follow you for training. " Here you go, it's up to you to arrange the arrangements, everything will be the same as before!"

Ye Kai said with disdain, "Old Haotou, I've seen through you, you're so obedient and don't want money, right? Who told me to let you go?" You need to take a break for a while. It's only been a while now, so you do this to me!"