Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

I heard little Shao Zheng say that his Uncle Ye is higher than his father, so he should be a battalion commander.

The monthly salary of a battalion commander in the army is one hundred and one yuan, so Xiao Shao Zheng must live with others to be popular and drink spicy food.

Even though he was thinking this way, Shi Yanming still wanted to give his child something good to eat before leaving.

In the evening, he asked Shi Susu about the new way to make rabbit meat. It didn't include potatoes and cabbage, it was just a pure meat method.

Shi Susu didn't know what he was thinking. Although she thought that little Shao Zheng was just a white-eyed wolf who was always looking for people, he might still remember some kindness at first, but as time went by he would definitely drift away from this place.

But think about it, Shi Changqing and Shi Yanming didn't ask for anything in return. Now they happily sent the little boy away, and at least they felt satisfied afterward.

She didn't say anything, wrote down a recipe for dry-roasted rabbit and gave it to Shi Yanming.

The next morning, Shi Susu and Xiao Shao Zheng were both awakened by the smell of the kitchen.

The two opened the door and came out of the house almost at the same time, and then looked away.

The Shi family never shared the washbasin or footbath. Everyone had his own use.

Even though the large wooden tub for bathing could not be used by everyone, there was still one for men and one for women.

Just because these people were wasteful and fastidious, the Shi family was treated like a peep show wherever they went.

The aunt and nephew still didn't say a word, and each found his own washbasin far away from each other to wash up.

Shi Susu has always been petty. No matter how you treat me, I will reciprocate, even if she is a five-year-old child.

Shi Yanming had already placed rice on the table in the hall, and the pot of griddle rabbit meat was full of aroma. Just from this smell, you knew that Shi Yanming had done a great job.

After calling Shi Changqing out, the family of four sat down to eat.

Because Shi Susu said last night that the perfect accompaniment to dry pot dishes is rice, Shi Yanming steamed two pieces of rice with the few rice left at home after serving the multigrain pancakes.

The rabbit meat in the dry pot is charred on the outside and tender on the inside. After the soup is dried, it is wrapped around the rabbit meat and forms a charred shell. When you bite into it, the onions are fragrant and crispy, and the tender rabbit meat inside bursts with juice in your mouth. , so delicious that I want to sigh.

Even the scallions inside are delicious. If you put the rabbit meat and scallions together and have some rice, you don't need any other side dishes.

Today's griddle rabbit meat uses two rabbits, and the quantity is large enough. Therefore, there have never been any leftovers on the Shi family's dinner table this morning. The vinegar-stuffed potato shreds ended up with half the plate left.

The earliest car transporting wood to the town doesn't leave until eight o'clock, so it's better to wait at the intersection while waiting.

Shi Changqing could no longer accompany him, so he touched little Shao Zheng's head and said warmly: "Come back if you want. As long as you are willing, this will always be your home."