Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

After dinner, each found a room to take a lunch break.

There are eight rooms in a row, the one on the far left is used as a dining room, and the second one is used as a kitchen.

Only the kang in the room to the right of the kitchen can bring heat, and the two rooms in the middle originally had stoves, and the three rooms on the far right had no heating facilities.

The kang in the room next to the kitchen that was newly installed yesterday is not yet dry. Fortunately, the stove has been burning all morning to make snacks today, and the kang in the house will be dry by tomorrow.

With such three rooms, it is enough for a family to take a lunch break.

Yao Limin burned the stoves in the two rooms in the middle, and the room quickly became warm.

Ruan Jingqiu, Shi Susu, and Gu Lan slept in one room, while Yao Limin and Shi Pingping took Shao Zheng and Yao An to another room.

There is no need to worry about family members moving in and working next door. Shi Susu still wants to make this place more comfortable.

Ye Kai also told her when she went back yesterday that an earthen boiler could be installed here for heating.

At that time, one boiler can handle the heating of the entire row of houses, and there will be no need to burn two more stoves like this.

It's a good idea, but you don't have to buy boilers, radiators, pipes, etc. All units need to go to the manufacturer to place bulk orders directly.

Ye Kai said that he would ask the logistics department to see if there were any old boilers and radiators that were not being used. If there were any, he would just buy them.

At this moment, Shi Susu thought she could ask Director Zhang. Director Zhang was responsible for the construction work of all units and family buildings of the entire Forestry Administration. Even if he didn't have boilers and radiators, he would definitely have some ways to get them.

Once the heating is turned on, it will be livable here. It would be nice to live in two places like in Lingshui.

After taking a nap for fifty minutes, everyone got up.

This time it was enough for Yao Limin to take Shao Zheng and Xiao Yao An alone.

The construction site of the Second Daily Chemical Factory next door was already in full swing. Shi Susu asked Captain Fan that her temporary office space could be set up in one afternoon, and she would have a place to work in the morning.

Shi Susu pointed to her yard over there, "I want to go back and draw some drawings. If Captain Fan has anything to do, just come to me there. I'll be there before work."

Captain Fan also knew about that deserted yard and came over in the morning to see it. He was thinking about it when there was smoke coming from the chimney. At noon, he saw Shi Susu going to the yard again, and he was about to ask her.

"Is there anyone in Director Shi's yard? It was used by the rangers when the family area was not built. It has been deserted for two years. Why are we still there?"

Shi Susu smiled and said, "We My family is used to living in a house with a courtyard. I didn't want to live in a separate family building, so I asked the bureau to live in the courtyard. "

It takes a lot of effort to clean up the courtyard, and it's not convenient to buy things. There are no other houses nearby. " " Director Shi, you might as well rent a courtyard in the village ahead.