Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

After being raised well in the past two years and giving birth smoothly, Shi Susu recovered quickly and by the afternoon she could get out of bed and walk around.

Living in a single room, no matter how well-packed everything is, it can't compare to the comfort of home.

Moreover, her confinement team is so large that one ward cannot be opened at all.

She was originally expected to stay in the hospital for three to five days, but after she was actually admitted, Shi Susu didn't want to stay in the hospital for one more day.

She said it was too uncomfortable to stay in the hospital and wanted to be discharged and go home tomorrow.

Ye Kai coaxed her to overcome it again and go home when everything was safe.

Although Shi Susu's delivery was quick and smooth, Ye Kai was frightened, especially since he couldn't accompany her. He never wanted to experience the panic and helplessness of waiting outside.

Seeing Ye Kai like this, Ruan Jingqiu began to ponder.

In fact, many women now give birth at home, and only a few go to the hospital to give birth. And those who have to stay for a few days after giving birth, Ruan Jingqiu probably only lives at home.

Ruan Jingqiu felt that it would be better for Shi Susu and the twins after being discharged from the hospital. The conditions in the main hospital were too poor, and even she felt that everything was inconvenient.

But Ruan Jingqiu also understood Ye Kai. Ye Kai's reaction outside the delivery room was heart-wrenching for anyone to see. He couldn't allow Shi Susu to make any mistakes.

When she was hesitating, Dr. Tong came over to check the ward, and Shi Susu took the opportunity to ask her if she could be discharged from the hospital.

Dr. Tong had already wanted to say, "Why not? In fact, you can be discharged from the hospital in the afternoon. You can go back now and wait until tomorrow to go through the discharge procedures."

Ye Kai still couldn't rest assured, "Doctor Tong, will you continue to observe for a few more days? " Is it safe? "

Doctor Tong really feels that she has gained a lot of experience with this young couple, that is, Ye Kai. This is a loving wife and a good man that she has only witnessed for many years. She is also very patient. It would be better to change it to someone else. , she has long been embarrassed to chase people away.

"I guarantee you with twenty-eight years of experience as an obstetrician and gynecologist, your wife and children are in the best possible condition.

I have never seen anyone who has raised such a good wife as yours. Take a look at all of you." What do you feed her? It's like giving her a feast every day. She's tired of eating too much egg custard. Others have brown sugar water and eggs, so she should be discharged from the hospital

early. You guys can stay here for one more day. Doctors and nurses always want to run here, just asking about what your wife eats and uses, and they don't care about their work." Doctor

Tong said it more implicitly. Now it can be said that the doctors and nurses in the entire hospital care about this family. As for the trend, after giving birth, you have to be hospitalized several days in advance to wait for delivery. After the birth, you still have to stay in the hospital for observation. Even pregnant women who have had a caesarean section are not so exaggerated.

Not to mention, this family also went to the hospital to stock up on things. You said how good the conditions in the single ward are, but this family still thinks it's not good enough. They bring their own quilts and mattresses, not to mention the crib, and even sit on the bed to eat. There are small dining tables.