Extra 1-10

Extra 1

Gu Maisui received the notice after the Spring Festival that she was admitted to Yanbei Light Industry College, a three-year college.

The universities here in Yancheng have a three-day registration period from February 26th to February 28th, and classes officially start on March 1st.

After Gu Maisui received the notice, she quickly packed her luggage and prepared to leave.

She wanted to see Shi Susu as soon as possible, and she no longer had any nostalgia for the Gu family. She told Xu Baorong that if she could get wings, Gu Maisui would have flown to Yancheng long ago.

After the score, Gu Maisui sold his job at the No. 1 Daily Chemical Factory.

She always kept in mind Shi Susu's original intention of solving jobs for the families of Xishan Courtyard. Her job was sold to a girl in the compound who was in a similar situation to hers for only 400 yuan.

Although the management rights of the No. 1 Daily Chemical Factory are still in Jiuyuan Province, it has been placed under the name of the General Administration of Forestry and is a peripheral unit of the General Administration of Forestry.

The Second Daily Chemical Factory is famous throughout the country for its anti-lice soaps and soaps, and the First Daily Chemical Factory has not been compared. The sales of the animal repellent scented bars it produces have not declined. Since the chaos is over, foreign orders have increased, and the number of orders has also increased. can continue to go higher.

Although the First Daily Chemical Factory is located in the small town of Lingshui and is much smaller in size, its development momentum is no less than that of the Second Daily Chemical Factory in Yancheng.

Factory workers' remuneration is calculated progressively throughout Jiuyuan. In addition to wages, they receive monthly bonuses, and the same applies to temporary workers.

Therefore, the temporary positions in the No. 1 Daily Chemical Factory are also in high demand. Once there is a vacancy, everyone will try their best to squeeze in.

The temporary positions at the No. 2 Daily Chemical Factory are sold for takeout, and can easily be sold for an asking price of 600 yuan.

As for the regular workers in the factory, they have never been sold in the past few years. They are basically marketable but priceless.

Seeing that Gu Maisui had sold her job so cheaply, Mrs. Gu was so angry that she fell down and went to the store to ask for the difference.

Gu Maisui said, "That family is the company commander's home under my father. My father cares about and helps the comrades below who are living in difficulty. Aren't you holding him back and discrediting him?"

Battalion Commander Gu is the backbone of the family, and Sister-in-law Gu must put him first in everything. She will not dare to do anything that affects his work.

When she saw Battalion Commander Shanggu's disapproving look, she had no choice but to stop.

He turned around and asked Gu Maisui for the 400 yuan he received from selling his job. Gu Maisui still had the same words, "My job wasn't given to me by my family. It was given to me by Sister Susu. Mom, you have no right to ask for it."

Sister-in-law Gu had already thought about how she was going to spend the money. How could she let it go to waste? She immediately yelled, "You heartless white-eyed wolf, my family has raised you for so many years, and you can't pay me back the money you earned? Now you can't help me" It doesn't make sense if you don't want to give it if you are too stubborn. You have to give it if you don't want to give it today, otherwise you won't even think about going to school."