10| We need to be prepared

"So, you killed Jean Grey but you think she's alive?"

I've been catching Lizzie up on everything that's happened. It honestly feels like we haven't spent any time away from each other. She's so familiar that talking to her feels peaceful almost.

"When the mutants first came and attacked Bonnie they told me 'time will tell'.. and I told Jean that before I killed her. She originally told me that I will cause chaos and that was my response."

"A witch had to of helped her obviously." She says. "She can't just be resurrected like that."

"I just don't understand why. And the mutants had their powers drained at the FBI." I take a bite of my froyo. "A mutant can't absorb another mutants powers.."

"What if when you killed her and she got resurrected, she came back without her powers?" She says. "And she's taking their powers to regain hers."

"It's not possible.. it shouldn't be."

"Like you shouldn't be possible?" I glare at her. "Just saying."

All of this shit is starting to stress me out. It's nice to actually talk to someone my own age about this stuff. Talking to Kol about it feels like I'm talking to a fossil. He tries to understand what I'm saying but still is confused. And I'm still not really talking to Davina.

She wasn't really happy about Lizzie being here but at the same time I know she was secretly happy. It was the first time we felt normal. And then I went straight back to ignoring her.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom. Brb."

She gets up and walks towards the bathrooms. I grab my cup since I'm pretty much done, bringing it to the garbage. I turn around as a girl walks right into me.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

The girl smiles and laughs. She takes a look at my face and it drops. She's probably feeling the same thing I am. Some kind of weird Deja vu.

"I feel like I've met you before."

She took the words right out of my mouth.

"Same.." I say. "It's kind of creepy."

"I'm Allison."

"Aurora."

"I'm new here."

"Clearly."

"That obvious?"

"A little."

She smiles again. It's bright and cheery.

"I should get going.. it was nice to meet you, Aurora."

I watch her walk out to the red SUV in front of the shop. I turn around as Lizzie walks towards me.

"Kol wants us at his place."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

We walk out to my car. I drive a few minutes down the street to Kol's apartment. I'm the first out of my car. I see Davina's car in the parking lot.

I take a deep breath before walking inside. We both get onto the elevator in silence. The doors open and I don't want to get off. I don't really want to talk to Davina.

Lizzie drags me off. I slowly walk to his apartment door. We walk in and see them both in the living room. I slam the door so they notice us.

"Well?"

"We need to be prepared."

I glare at Davina. I love her even after everything. I can't get over the lies. The fact that she spent everyday with me and was hiding this soul crushing secret from me.

"So, now you care?"

"I've always cared, Aurora."

"If you cared then you wouldn't have agreed to help."

"It's not her fault." Kol says. "She was doing what she thought was right."

"Stay out of this."

One day I will probably get past it but that day is not today. She kept my family from me. But more importantly they manipulated my mother's death in my head.

"My mom meant everything to me.. and you.." I stop. "You lied to me!"

"I had to make a choice."

"And you made the wrong one."

"Which is why I'm telling you the full truth."

"I already know the truth."

"There's one thing you don't know.."

She's pathetic. There isn't anything that could top this.

"You have a twin."

"What?"

"Just like Liam, he didn't have any supernatural abilities so Diana decided to give him up." She says. "Klaus doesn't know anything about him. He doesn't even know he exists."

It's like she wants to drive a deeper wedge between us. I can't believe this.

"He's here in Beacon Hills.. it's why Diana decided to never go away so she could still see him."

"Who?"

"It's someone you already know."

"Please, don't tell me it's Stiles because I'll throw up."

"Scott McCall." She says. "You both have the same birthmark on your right shoulder. It's the mark-"

"Of a Bardin.." I cut her off. "The shape of a dove."

I start to walk out but Lizzie tries to stop me. I look at her with my eyes glowing.

"If I don't leave.. I'm gonna tear her head off."

She lets go of me.