12| The Princess is here!

"Finally some new cute boys."

Lizzie looks around like she's shopping for a new puppy. It's her first official day at Beacon Hills High School. It's taken some time for Davina to get everything set up for her to be a student here.

We've introduced her as a distant cousin. Lydia likes her surprisingly. I honestly would've thought that she'd hate her. Quite the opposite.

"So, what's the deal with you and Stiles?"

"Nothing." I say. "Why?"

"He's kind of a nerd but you talk to him."

"Is that surprising?"

"You like him."

"Shut up, Lizzie."

I slam my locker. She follows me with a big smile on her face.

"I will wipe that smile right off of your face if you don't stop."

"Fine."

I walk her to her first class. It's sad we don't have any classes except for our last class together. I walk down to my first class. I sit down, looking to my left at Scott.

Something feels off about him. I look to the front of the class when the teacher walks in. I take out my notebook, getting it ready for any notes.

He ends up giving us a book to read. I've been reading so much that I could actually throw up. Reading at home on my own time is very different from reading something at school.

"Class, this is our new student." I look up and recognize the girl next to the principal. "Allison Argent."

She's nervous. I can smell it. She looks at me and some of her unease goes away. She smile and does a small wave. I wave back. She sits in the only empty seat which so happens to be behind Scott.

"Hi again."

"Allison."

"Aurora."

"Call me Rory."

She smiles as Scott turns around and gives her a pen. I look at him confused before going back to my book.

After class I walk to my locker. Allison walks up to me with a smile on her face. I bet it's not easy being the new girl at a new school.

"Does everybody just stare?"

I guess I didn't realize how many of the guys in class were just staring at her. I mean Scott was one of them, not that I'm surprised. She's gorgeous.

"When you have a pretty face.. get used to it."

"Does that mean they stare at you too?"

"Sometimes." I say. "But I don't have the best reputation either."

"Don't tell me you punched someone." I give her a look. "Oh.. you did, didn't you?"

My reputation isn't the best. Sure everyone calls me the Beacon Hills Princess but my anger issues definitely proceed me.

"What can I say.. I am my father's daughter."

She laughs. She wouldn't laugh if she knew who my father is.

"Aurora."

I freeze. The voice sends shivers down my spine. It's Bonnie's.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.." I say. "I just.. I gotta go to the bathroom."

I walk around her and head straight to the bathroom. I lock myself in a stall and stare at the door.