19| Please, don't go

I walk into the sheriff's station. Both Davina and Noah are already at the school for the game. I never officially agreed to help Alec but I always did like Derek. And Derek got arrested the other night after Stiles and Scott's dumbass's dug up his sister's grave.

I flick my hand as Tara falls asleep before seeing me. I walk right past her desk and walk down the hall to the cells. I look at my phone as it buzzes in my pocket. Lizzie texted me wondering where I am.

Me: Be there soon

I put my phone back in my pocket. I hold my hand up, causing the deputy in the room with Derek to fall asleep. I walk in and Derek looks at me confused before it clicks.

"Aurora?"

"You got hot."

"Ew."

"Don't flatter yourself." I say. "You're not really my type."

"I hear scrawny nerds are your type nowadays."

I glare at him. I hold my hand up as he struggles to breathe. I pretend to have issues trying to hear him.

"What'd you say?" I ask. "You're a pussy? I already knew that."

I let go and now it's his turn to glare at me. I smile and walk closer to the cell bars.

"The wolves are talking."

"About me I suppose? I kind of figured that would happen." I say. "They're scared."

"You're feeding into the narrative that you are a mini Klaus."

I made Davina reverse the spell she put on the entire world about me being Klaus' child. All the memories people have had of him having a child have resurfaced. The world now remembers I am the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson.

"This isn't about me. I'm not the one in jail."

"Not yet."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"You're not supposed to be in here."

I turn around to the deputy. He recognizes me. I leave without quarrel. I don't want any issues at home with Davina. Not more than I have already.

I walk out to my car. It's quiet. I drive to the school in silence. The parking lot is full. I'm not surprised. Lacrosse in Beacon Hills is pretty huge.

I finally find a spot after circling the lot three fucking times. I run to the field. I look through the bleachers and see Noah waving to me. On the other side of the bleachers is Lizzie with Allison and Lydia.

I start to walk up the bleachers when a cold chill hits me. I stop and turn to look at the woods. I know I shouldn't follow the urge to go there but I need to. I mouth 'I'll be right back' to Lizzie before walking down and heading to the woods.

I stop when I see the faint outline of a person. I'm on guard because I don't know who the hell this person is. They take off their hood, allowing me to see her face.

"Aurora Mikaelson.. what a pleasure to finally meet the one that everyone talks about on the Other Side."

"You're one of the fuckers who walked through me to come back."