7

Taehyung and Jimin's search for a solution began with a frenzied urgency. They needed to find the mysterious figure who had given Taehyung the love potion. After all, the potion hadn’t been bought; it had been a gift from a dubious source, and its effects were wreaking havoc on Taehyung’s life.

They revisited every location they could think of where they might have encountered the person. They scoured campus bulletin boards, visited magical supply shops, and even asked around among students who might know something about unusual potions. However, their efforts proved futile. The individual was nowhere to be found, and each dead end only heightened Taehyung’s sense of frustration and anxiety.

As they wandered through the campus in search of clues, Taehyung couldn't shake off a growing conflict within himself. Despite his initial desire to avoid Seokjin, he found himself increasingly affected by the genuine affection Seokjin showed him. Taehyung began to question his own feelings. Was he merely responding to the potion’s influence, or was there something more to his feelings for Seokjin?

In the midst of their search, an unexpected distraction occurred. Taehyung was sitting on a bench of the university cafeteria, looking through his notes, when a classmate named Minho approached him. Minho was known for his charming demeanor and outgoing personality.

“Hey Taehyung,” Minho said with a friendly smile. “I’ve noticed you’ve been pretty busy lately. How about we grab coffee sometime? I’d love to get to know you better.”

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden attention. He tried to respond politely. “I appreciate the offer, but I’m really swamped with work right now.”

Before Taehyung could say more, Seokjin appeared in the cafeteria’s entrance, his eyes narrowing as he observed the interaction. The sight of Minho’s interest in Taehyung triggered a surge of jealousy in Seokjin. He walked over with purpose, his face flushed with a mix of emotions.

“Taehyung,” Seokjin called out, his voice carrying a sharp edge. “Can we talk for a moment?”

Taehyung looked up, startled by the intensity in Seokjin’s tone. “What’s wrong?”

Seokjin didn’t respond immediately. Instead, he stepped closer, his eyes locked onto Taehyung’s. Without any further warning, Seokjin leaned in and kissed Taehyung firmly on the lips, right there in the middle of the busy cafeteria.

The cafeteria fell silent, students watching in shock as Seokjin’s impulsive gesture unfolded. Taehyung’s eyes widened in surprise, and he froze, unsure how to react. The kiss was both unexpected and overwhelming, sending shockwaves through the crowd.

Minho stood there, visibly taken aback, his attempt to approach Taehyung abruptly cut short by Seokjin’s dramatic display. The crowd murmured, some students giggling, others clearly uncomfortable with the public display of affection.

Seokjin pulled back after a moment, his face flushed with a mix of embarrassment and possessiveness. “I’m sorry, Taehyung,” he said, his voice softer now. “I just couldn’t stand the thought of someone else being close to you.”

Taehyung, still processing the kiss and the flood of emotions it had stirred, looked at Seokjin with a mix of confusion and frustration. “Seokjin, this isn’t the right way to handle things. We need to talk about what’s really going on.”

Jimin, who had witnessed the scene unfold, stepped in to diffuse the situation. “Let’s give Taehyung some space, Seokjin. We’ll handle this later.”

As Seokjin reluctantly walked away, Taehyung turned to Jimin, feeling a whirlwind of emotions. “What am I supposed to do now? This is all getting out of hand.”

Jimin placed a reassuring hand on Taehyung’s shoulder. “We’ll figure this out. But right now, we need to focus on finding a way to reverse the potion’s effects. Don’t let this distract you from what we need to do.”

Taehyung nodded, trying to steady his thoughts. The kiss and Seokjin’s behavior had complicated things even further, but he knew he had to stay focused on finding a solution. With Jimin’s support, he resolved to continue their search for a cure and navigate the complexities of his own feelings, hoping to restore some semblance of normalcy to his life.