8

Even after Seokjin’s dramatic kiss in the cafeteria, Taehyung remained resolute in his decision to keep his distance. Despite his best efforts to avoid Seokjin, the other’s advances persisted with an unrelenting fervor. Every corner of the campus seemed to be a potential encounter with Seokjin, who was determined to break through Taehyung’s defenses.

Taehyung's days were filled with Seokjin’s persistent gestures—surprise visits, heartfelt notes, and thoughtful gifts. Seokjin seemed to be trying everything in his power to make Taehyung talk to him, making it clear that he was committed to showing his affection.

One evening, as Taehyung was trying to unwind in his dorm room, he received another text from Seokjin.

Seokjin: Hey Taehyung! I’ve
been thinking about you all
day. I know you’ve been
avoiding me, but I really miss
our conversations. Can we
meet for a walk in the park tomorrow? Just us? 😊🌙

Taehyung stared at the message, feeling a mix of irritation and confusion. The persistence was wearing him down, and the sincerity in Seokjin’s words made it hard for him to stay indifferent.

The next day, Taehyung’s resolve weakened when he saw Seokjin waiting at the park. Despite his intention to avoid confrontation, Seokjin’s presence was impossible to ignore. Reluctantly, Taehyung approached, prepared for another difficult conversation.

Seokjin greeted him with a warm smile, his eyes filled with hope. “Taehyung, I’m glad you came. I just wanted to talk and spend some time together.”

They walked through the park, the atmosphere unusually peaceful despite the tension. Seokjin spoke about his day and shared personal stories, trying to bridge the gap that had formed between them. Taehyung listened, finding it increasingly difficult to maintain his previous distance.

At one point, as they sat on a bench, Seokjin’s hand brushed against Taehyung’s. The touch was brief but electrifying, and Taehyung felt a jolt of awareness he hadn’t expected. Seokjin’s eyes met Taehyung’s, and for a moment, the world seemed to shrink to just the two of them.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about us,” Seokjin said softly, his voice low. “I know this is all so sudden, but I really care about you, Taehyung. More than I ever realized.”

Taehyung’s heart raced as he met Seokjin’s gaze. The sincerity in Seokjin’s voice was undeniable, and Taehyung couldn’t help but be drawn in. “I don’t know what to say, Seokjin. This is all so confusing.”

Seokjin reached out, gently cupping Taehyung’s face. “You don’t have to say anything. Just let me show you how much you mean to me.”

Before Taehyung could react, Seokjin leaned in, pressing his lips against Taehyung’s in a tender kiss. The moment was charged with a mix of emotions—passion, uncertainty, and a longing Taehyung had been trying to ignore. Taehyung responded hesitantly, caught between his feelings and the influence of the potion.

As their kiss deepened, Taehyung felt a growing conflict within himself. The sensations were intense, and he found himself lost in the moment despite his reservations. When they finally pulled apart, both were breathless and flushed, the park around them now a backdrop to their complicated emotions.

Later that evening, Taehyung received another text from Seokjin, filled with a blend of affection and flirtation.

Seokjin: Hey, Taehyung. I
can’t stop thinking about
how amazing our time
together was today. You
looked so beautiful. 😘✨
I was wondering if you’d
like to come over for dinner tomorrow? I promise to cook something special just for you. 💖

Taehyung read the message, feeling both a sense of warmth and confusion. Seokjin’s genuine feelings were evident, but Taehyung was still grappling with the reality of the potion’s effects and his own emotions. The persistent attention and tender moments were making it increasingly difficult for Taehyung to keep his feelings in check.

As he lay in bed that night, Taehyung’s mind raced with conflicting thoughts. The potion was clearly affecting Seokjin, but the affection and sincerity he displayed were real. Taehyung had to confront his own feelings and figure out how to address the situation—both for his own peace of mind and to find a resolution to the potion’s lingering influence.