chapter:02

The sun shining in the sky wake the boy up, who was sleeping soundly in his room.

Phuwin woke up and did his morning routine. He goes down and greeted his parents and elder sister but as usual they ignore him. Phuwin just sighed because he was used to this behavior of his family toward him. Even though he was the youngest son of this house, he never was treated with love. The only thing they do was abused him over his small mistakes.

He quietly made his way toward the kitchen and prepare the breakfast for his family. After sometime he was done. He immediately set the breakfast on table and leave from there for university. He didn't eat the breakfast with them because his father can't tolerate his face for more than a minute. He himself doesn't know why his father hate him so much and love his stepsister and stepmother more. Even though they were rich phuwin was never allowed to take his family car to university. He always travel by cab.

When he reached the university, he quietly goes toward his desk which was at the back of class. He himself choose this place to sit because he wanted to stay away from his bullies as much as possible.

One by one the class started to be filled and the teacher started her lecture.

It was a lunch break and phuwin was in a cafeteria, waiting for his lunch to arrive. He was sitting peacefully while doing his assignment that's when someone poured a water on him, soaking him and his assignment. Phuwin eyes widened in surprise because this assignment was very important for the final exam and he has put so much effort in it.

He immediately stood up while trying to do something to save his assignment. "Hey ugly, didn't I told you to finish my assignment first than how dare you to disobey me" one of the boy said while pushing phuwin which caused him to fall on the floor. Everyone in the cafeteria started laughing on him. Phuwin couldn't do anything because he know that those boys are his sister friend and if he say anything to them his parents will beat the hell out of him. So, he just decide to ignore them. He stood up to leave from there but they stopped him by holding his hand so tightly that it could leave a mark.

"Leave me......leave...please, it hurt" phuwin said while trying to free himself but they just laughed at him ignoring his pleadings. "Do you know what? You are such a trash. I seriously don't know why the hell you are still alive. Why can't you just killed yourself, I am tired of seeing that ugly face of your" one of the bully said.

Each word was like a knife piercing his heart. Even though he had heard this much insult so many time but still it hurt him every time they say such a things. "Please just leave me I will complete your assignment by tomorrow" phuwin said. He was still trying to free himself from that tight grip of that boy. "Tomorrow if you didn't complete my assignment than see what we will do to you" that boy said and push phuwin again causing him to fall on the ground.

Phuwin just sat there while crying and seeing his assignment all ruined. Only two days were left to submit this assignment or else he will failed this exam. He immediately gather his things and run towards the bathroom.  He locked himself inside and cry his heart out. He didn't know what kind of sin he did to receive such a harsh treatment from everyone around him. Three times he tried to kill himself but his parents always save him not because they love him, because his mom has handed over the property to phuwin. The agreement clearly said that, when phuwin will turn 20 their whole family business will be in his hand and if he died before turning 20 than the whole property will be donate to orphanage. That is the reason why they don't let him kill himself because he is the key for them  to inherited the business which cost billions.

After sometime phuwin wash his face and leave from there to go home. His clothes was still soaked because he didn't bring any extra clothes today. He was shivering due to the cold weather outside.

When he entered the house, he immediately run toward his room to change clothes because he was having a mild fever now. When he come downstair he saw his family having a conversation. He goes to the living room and start doing his assignment.

"Dad is pond really coming" sun asked excitedly. Even though she is elder sister of phuwin, she always act like child. "Yes princess, Mr lertratkosum said that they will be there in 30 min" Mr tangsakyuen said. "But why all of sudden they wanted to come here" Mrs tangsakyuen asked suspicion was evident in her voice. "Don't know, they just said that they will come for some business deal" Mr tangsakyuen said. "Maybe they are coming here to ask my hand in marriage because I just confess to pond when we met in the business party. Maybe he also like me" while saying this sun was dancing due to happiness. She has a huge crush on pond for a long time and she has always be trying to hit on me but pond never paid any attention to her.