chapter:14

The next day phuwin was discharged from the hospital at night. Phuwin still didn't said a word till yesterday and just sat quietly. "Are you still not gonna leave?" Pond asked in frustration because dunk is still there with them and refuse to leave. "What is your problem huh? I am here for my kitten not you" dunk said and pulled phuwin inside the mansion with him.  "WHO THE HELL IS YOUR KITTEN HUH.......HEY DUNK NATACHAI WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO HOLD HIS HAND" pond shouted loudly but dunk just ignore him and enter inside house.

"Baby you should sit here and tell me what do you want to eat I will make it for you" dunk said while sitting beside phuwin. "I am not hungry phi" phuwin said. "You should eat na only than you will be able to recover fast" dunk said while again coaxing phuwin to eat. "You dickhead get the hell out of here. I am tired of seeing your face since yesterday" pond said while forcing dunk to stand up from his sit. "Why are you so eager to throw me out huh!" Dunk said while pulling his hand back from pond gripped.

"This is my home and from now on you should only come when I asked you to" pond said angrily. Dunk just rolled his eyes and put his whole attention on phuwin. "Baby wait here, I will go and make something delicious for you to eat. Okay" dunk said while kissing phuwin cheeks and made his way toward the kitchen.

The scene of dunk kissing phuwin made his blood boiled. Pond gritted his teeth in anger and said "you are still alive just because you are my friend you bastard. I fucking hate you". But dunk is dunk he just sassily turned around and give pond a flying kiss while muttering "I hate you too" and goes inside the kitchen. Pond just looked at him angrily.

"Phuwin you should stay away from him" pond said as soon as he sit beside phuwin. "Why phi?" Phuwin asked in confusion. "Because he is not good for you" pond said while still cursing dunk inside his head. "But phi he is really good. He even take Care of me and love me" hearing phuwin said this things pond looked at him with a look of betrayal. "How can you say that he is good and better than me" pond said. "Phi, I didn't said that he is good and better than you but still he is my favorite" phuwin said. "You.....I am not letting you talk to him Anymore" pond said. "But phi..." Phuwin couldn't finish his sentence because pond told him to shut up.

........................................................................

"The food is ready" dunk shouted while putting the dishes on the dining table. "Now you should leave than" pond said while closing his laptop. Dunk just looked at him angrily while putting his both hand on his hip. "Mr pond naravit lertratkosum why are you so eager to..........hey phu why are you crying huh" dunk was scolding pond that's when he notice phuwin crying silently.

Hearing dunk voice pond also turned toward phuwin. "Phuwin are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere huh? Why are you crying" pond asked in panic when he saw phuwin tears continuously falling. "Phu what happened?" Dunk also asked but phuwin pulled his hand away from dunk gripped and continue to cry.

"You definitely did something that's why he is crying" pond said angrily to dunk. "You are the one who did something because I was inside the kitchen the whole time" dunk said with the same angry tone. "Phuwin tell me what did this bitch did" pond said while giving dunk a death glare. "Phuwin what happened why you seem scare of me?" Dunk asked. He was feeling hurt from inside because phuwin keep on pushing him away.

"Phi....phi pond...tell me to stay away from you be....because you are not good" phuwin said while sobbing loudly. Hearing him dunk looked at pond with a death stare. "What the hell pond naravit" dunk snapped at pond. "Phi I like you so much. But phi pond is telling me to stay away from you". Phuwin said while crying. Dunk immediately pulled him in a hugged while cursing at pond.

Pond eyes widened in shock with the scene in front of him. "I am your husband not him. And also you are supposed to like me" pond said and pulled phuwin from dunk armed. "Keep your jealous ass aside you moron" dunk said while hitting pond. "I am not jealous" pond said in frustration. "Whatever you say" dunk said and rolled his eyes.

"Phuwin let's go, eat something" dunk said while pulling phuwin toward dining table. "Phi I can talk to you right" phuwin asked with his tears filled eyes. "You can baby, no one is stopping you. Right pond?" Dunk said while turning toward pond. Pond just nodded his head. "See now let's go" dunk said and wiped phuwin tears away.

The three of them settle on the dining table. Dunk served phuwin first than himself. He didn't serve pond. So pond just decide to serve himself but dunk stopped him from touching the food. "What?" Pond asked in annoyance. "No food for you because you made my kitten cry" dunk said while slapping pond hand. "Seriously dunk are you really making me starve tonight" pond asked with in a disbelief. "You deserved it" dunk said and start to eat his food.

"Come on its already late, I can't even order the food from outside now" pond said but dunk just ignored him. "Phi you should eat with me" phuwin said while offering pond his food. Both dunk and pond looked toward him. "Phi dunk please let phi pond eat" phuwin said while looking at them with his cute puppy eyes that literally melt dunk heart. "OK" dunk said finally giving in and serve pond his food. "Phuwin is such an angel. I don't know from where he got stuck with a monster like you" dunk said while cursing at pond. Pond just gave him middle finger and started to eat.

After dinner dunk already left from there. When pond come out of the shower he saw phuwin making their bed. "Phi come here your bed is ready" phuwin say when he notice pond. "Your? What do you mean by your" pond asked. "Phi I gonna sleep on the floor right" phuwin said. That's when pond realize that he told phuwin to sleep on the floor. Pond sighed and said "sleep with me".

"Huh" phuwin asked while looking at pond in confusion. Pond sighed and said "come here sit beside me. We need to talk" pond said while pulling to sit on the bed beside him. He took phuwin hand in his own and looked at him.